Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round 21, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
the best way to win this by a big score will be to tackle them SOOO HARD early in this half, that they become afraid to be in posession.

conanu

Bencher
You are kidding right Rope a dope from the Knoghts Its men against boys and we are playing good controlled football. They don't look like scoring a point and probably won't
I wrote that at 14-0 we were starting to get messy and waste good ball and i thought it had the potential to go like the last Knights game where we skipped ahead early and thought we were going to do it easy. Today to the teams credit they re-focused and have finished the half nicely.

conanu

Bencher
No, I actually agree with you regarding our future moving forward. But given we are stuck with him for now, I have to say he has been going alright recently and not deserving of some of the criticism thrown at him on here.
Fair call he should never kick ever again though.

Nordburg

First Grader
image.jpeg
According to Fox,Jorge has been going to Watmough's Botox clinic

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
I'd really like to see us work on eliminating those silly penalties that let teams off the hook. We really create a lot of our own pressure on ourselves.

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20