Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round 21, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

conanu

Bencher
And I have to disagree with a previous poster re Green. I thought he has been involved and having a real go. Some great runs and solid in defence so far. Walker on the other hand...
No doubt the bloke try's hard but I just don't rate him. He is a reserve grader at most other clubs. He isn't the future of our back row in my opinion. But hey what would i know.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Oh Api,.. that one play sums him up in my opinion. Electric, exciting and dangerous, but with all that comes errors.

Turbo

Bencher
Oh Api,.. that one play sums him up in my opinion. Electric, exciting and dangerous, but with all that comes errors.
Yes what is the go with our hookers? Api and Parcell come up with the most random errors. I think Api was looking to offload their.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
No doubt the bloke try's hard but I just don't rate him. He is a reserve grader at most other clubs. He isn't the future of our back row in my opinion. But hey what would i know.
No, I actually agree with you regarding our future moving forward. But given we are stuck with him for now, I have to say he has been going alright recently and not deserving of some of the criticism thrown at him on here.

susan

Bencher
Play like this when you are up by 40 with 10 to go. They are playing rope a dope with us at the moment and if the refs decide to start hammering us which they usually do we could lose this match. smarten up Manly!!!
You are kidding right Rope a dope from the Knoghts Its men against boys and we are playing good controlled football. They don't look like scoring a point and probably won't

conanu

Bencher
This is quite possibly the most ironic story I've read.A disgrace from Peters
http://bit.ly/2aFXzB8
The bloke's opinion has as much value as used dunny paper. Zorba is a dinosaur and is irrelevant and should shut his trap. Maybe he is trying to rev them up so they smash the dragons to help us. Thank god we dont have them in the final rounds they would have switched on for our game after that.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18