Post-Game Discussion Manly v Eels [Round 3, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Eels
34 4 Pines Park
16 Mar 2023 20:00
80:00 minute

Match Stats

Flanno and dymock gonna tear shreds off the boys. Pre-season and round 1 our goal line D was immense. First 25 mins of this game was relentless.

Then the wheels fell off. That felt like the longest game I’ve ever had to sit through. Glad we got the two. Tommy running with more steam, and all the good things schu done - I think he forgets he’s over 100 kegs and over 6ft. Run the ball son

The second best thing to a Manly win, is an Eels loss ! Suck on one slimey Eels. Have a great weekend everyone.

P.S. Just beat a team I believe will end up top 4 as well.

Agree with the first point. No way do I see that eels team top 4 this year tho. Quite likely they will be 0-5 . Imo score line flattered them tonight. If I played wing tonight instead of Tui we would have won comfortable. Lol

The second best thing to a Manly win, is an Eels loss ! Suck on one slimey Eels. Have a great weekend everyone.

P.S. Just beat a team I believe will end up top 4 as well.
Not having a crack at ya here mate

You were pretty hot on Tuilagi last season being a poor signing, thoughts after a couple of games in our colours ?

That was a hard game to watch. Glad we got the 2 points but we have lot to work on and it won't get easier against the bunnies next week. Both Jake and DCE were disappointed with our defence.
Think they are all hungry to be better this year. That is a very good sign.
Souths will be salivating at the prospect of lining up against the ‘Sideshow Chris Thruway’ on the RH side.

All i can say is it's a concern if I think Harper should be brought back into the side (tuipolotu is a massive concern)
Has been all season and trial form to.

watch south’s tear us a new one down his side next week.

he cost us 3/4 tries tonight.

I don’t like how he defends

Maybe Tuipulotu's performance tonight, woeful as it was, was his way of playing tribute to Hank Scorpio's legendary error-riddled first captain's run?

Manly were the better team for 60 minutes of the game, it’s sensational that there is still a lot to work on and match fitness to be built as the season roles on.

Like to see Gordy on the pine, we miss that speed and spark in the middle, maybe another change on the bench with another middle forward would help with the match fitness.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4