Pre-Game Manly v Eels [Round 3, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

34 30
4 Pines Park
16 Mar 2023 08:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the consensus - will we see Fifita in for Burbo this week or same team (except for Shu)?

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Coach Anthony Seibold has named his Round 3 squad to take on the Parramatta Eels at 8pm this Thursday at 4 Pines Park.

edit: Err, I'm not sure why someone would disagree with the team list...it is the team list as published...it's not a potato, nor a giraffe - it's the team list.

Number:Name:Brought to you by:
1Tom Trbojevic
2Christian Tuipulotu
3Brad Parker
4Tolu Koula
5Reuben Garrick
6Josh Schuster
7Daly Cherry-Evans ©
pp-activemc.png
8Taniela Paseka
9Lachlan Croker
10Jake Trbojevic
11Haumole Olakau'atu
12Kelma Tuilagi
13Josh Aloiai
pp-tukka-table.png
Bench
14Kaeo Weekes
15Ben Trbojevic
16Ethan Bullemor
17Sean Keppie
Reserves
18Toafofoa Sipley
19Cooper Johns
20Morgan Harper
21Karl Lawton
22Ben Condon

Last edited:
Agree re tui on the wing looking like Jorge used too!

In saying that watching weekes presser he said he prefers to play anywhere in the spine so not sure he has too much experience in the centres/wing

In saying that watching weekes presser he said he prefers to play anywhere in the spine so not sure he has too much experience in the centres/wing
Do you think he might be the only one in the footy world that secretly wishes for someone's suspect hammy to give way coz he sees it as the only chance of him playing in the Manly 1st Gde spine??

Surely not. Just kidding ............... or am I?

Just an aside - I have to confess to having a bit of light hearted (hopefully) fun with player interviews. But I have to say, the DCE interview was by far, one of the better ones I've seen him give. I really liked what he said about the Shu and Parks and how he didn't really care about Parra's schedule. There was not a cliche in sight! Altho, I did only watch it once so I could be wrong. But in case you didn't catch it ......

Player Media: Daly Cherry-Evans

Well we do need a whipping boy !

I’ll be missing this one , we are going cruising for about 3 weeks from this Saturday, mostly no internet ( I’m a tight bastard and don’t want to pay a fortune for the onboard option ).
Mark if you proudly wear your Manly jersey or hat im sure you will find another tragic that will share his ipad and WiFi with you. 🤣

Look I think we are getting a bit ahead of ourselves. We beat the dogs. And we were clunky for a large part of the game. I'd be happier if we were able to build on it last week and come in as 2-0. Parra will be stinging to win. So I think if we start well we will win. But I think a slow start will se us do it pretty tough.

Look I think we are getting a bit ahead of ourselves. We beat the dogs. And we were clunky for a large part of the game. I'd be happier if we were able to build on it last week and come in as 2-0. Parra will be stinging to win. So I think if we start well we will win. But I think a slow start will se us do it pretty tough.
100% agree. We should have a better idea on how we are truly tracking late Thursday night.
Can’t wait!

Two days to go and it's going to be topical.
If we can control the middle, we'll win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4