Pre-Game Manly v Eels [Round 3, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

34 30
4 Pines Park
16 Mar 2023 08:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawman not named in blacktown, everyone else is. Wonder if frog is a injury concern

I’ll be missing this one , we are going cruising for about 3 weeks from this Saturday, mostly no internet ( I’m a tight bastard and don’t want to pay a fortune for the onboard option ).
Don't forget to put your phone on airplane mode mate, I got hit with roaming charges last time I went

Blacktown have a bye this week in the NSW cup. Think you might’ve been looking at the jersey flegg team as a few of the younger guys that are still eligible to play flegg like Gordie and Myers have dropped down this week with the blacktown bye.
Yeah thanks, my attention to detail wasnt too flash it seems, thanks for the good info kind sir

If Fifita isn't named on the bench against the Worms ... the world is mad .... and it will be the beginning of the #SackBaldyBoldy thread ...

Woodsie you old bastard I generally rate your opinion. So you reckon fifita is that good?

Not yet ... but 20 min a game ... he will be by years end ...

I've never seen a bloke make ground as easily as this bloke ... and he can hit as well ...

Don't be putting him in the Blacktown "black hole" to learn bad habits ... get him playing with the best to learn their habits ...

If Fifita isn't named on the bench against the Worms ... the world is mad .... and it will be the beginning of the #SackBaldyBoldy thread ...
Would have to be in place of Burbo.
Dropping a Trbojevic would be a big call for the newbie 'outsider' coach ...
But everyone wants impact from the bench and in the trials that is exactly what Fifita provided.

I agree with you that Fifita would be of value to the 17. But I cannot see a coach changing the line up of a team that won their first match of the season 31 - 6, unless there are injuries that pop up.

I agree with you that Fifita would be of value to the 17. But I cannot see a coach changing the line up of a team that won their first match of the season 31 - 6, unless there are injuries that pop up.
Schuster will be straight back in as soon as fit so there will be at least 1 change. Burbo played the least minutes so he's probably the next most likely to miss out.

^ This , 💯 %

Will be a big test for the team as Parra will have the benefit of a little more match fitness then us.

Last edited:
Next Thursdays game just got very interesting , hope they show it on the ship I’m on !!
Parra have us Panthers and roosters they could be 0-5 the start the season.

They will be desperate but we need to show them no mercy and not give them a sniff.

If we play smart controlled footy I think we get them in a close game.

We have to be ruthless next Thursday night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8