Pre-Game Manly v Eels [Round 3, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

34 30
4 Pines Park
16 Mar 2023 08:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to see whether there are any team changes for the Eels game. Schuster should be an automatic in, assuming he's fit.
Fifita is an interesting one, may well have been picked for the Dog game if fit. Maybe he'll have to show some form at Blacktown in order to oust any of the forwards.
Composition of the bench will again need some thought. Is Weekes there partly as Turbo insurance? Will Lawton be ready after a couple of reserves games?
Aloai was noticeably better for the run and Bull and Keppie don't deserve to be dropped. Neither does Johns for that matter. Good to have some options I suppose.
Weekes is good cover for any injury or HIA to the outside backs. Like last week turbo came off due to cramps.

Have noticed our players out injury list is now down to 2, Tuitavake and Saab. Could this be the year of less injuries ?..jeez.. we're over due on this.
It’s been a very long time since we’ve had a “ normal “ run.

You can never go injury free but gee the top sides the last few years have managed it better.

I just have a sneaking suspicion Donny Singe was “ old school “ and we needed “ new school “.

Let’s see I guess.

Mark, I've been on plenty of South Pacific cruises and they always have the NRL on in the bars. Hopefully you will be lucky

I think Mark means cruising in his caravan + 4wd...

edit: Nah...it's a boat, sorry ME.

Damn the torpedoes!

Last edited:
It's not working because the game day thread doesn't work more than a week in advanced. It is pulling a null date which will put it back to 1970.

I was working on it yesterday and will get it fixed today.

We pull the game data from a 3rd party and for some reason they hold back match Id until the week of the game. I have a potential fix but just need to implement it
Imagine how bad it would have been on 31 December 1999? At 23:59:59

Be funny if the Sharks beat the Eels and they have to turn up to Brookie staring down the barrel of 0-3!
(knowing they face the Panthers in Round 4!)
Big chance IMHO , Sharks fowards were ordinary last week and McInnes had a shocker.
Go Sharkies !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8