Game Day: Manly v Eels [Round 22, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Parra can't keep getting this rushing up and in right all night. They'll miss the timing at some point and we'll score, there was already some signs towards the end of that half. I think Walker is the man if DCE can get him the ball early enough just outside his man. I'm not sure Parra can keep this intensity up for the second 40

Nice work from Api.

Is walker on apearence money only? Barley sighted.
He needs to take the pressure of DCE.

Api to 6, walker to 3 and brown /Leary hooker imo
I wouldn't move api. He is doing good work at hooker but walker is playing centre tonight not 5/8.

We need some ball playing from vave and jake. And dce to get deeper. There is room out wide if we can get the ball there. Dce will start to realize they are rushing and look for that.

Are the commentators blind, stupid, or just pretending to be? Carrying on about Jamie Buhrer having a 'long discussion' with the refs after the try, like they're absolutely mystified as to what it could be about...

Any money Jamie was having a chat to them about the filthy grub (pretty sure it was Taikarangi) lashing out with his boot after Api had wriggled out of his grasp! Can't stop you scoring so I'll kick you in the head a few times for good measure?

We are terrible. End it now please.
Sadly we have Cherry for another ten years. Why is it Robson, Roberts and other **** halfbacks have more attacking prowess then him?

Gimme a competent 5/8 over a zippy dummy half any day. We won comps with Matty B giving good ball and racking tackles. I don't see any reason to deviate from that.
Ballin was perfect with 2 creative halves,that's why he would of been perfect for Tigers,if fit.Past his best now though.

And with his 12th career field goal DCE moves to outright 4th on our all-time list ahead of Matthew Ridge. He needs another 6 to equal Bob Batty for 3rd place.

Are the commentators blind, stupid, or just pretending to be? Carrying on about Jamie Buhrer having a 'long discussion' with the refs after the try, like they're absolutely mystified as to what it could be about...

Any money Jamie was having a chat to them about the filthy grub (pretty sure it was Taikarangi) lashing out with his boot after Api had wriggled out of his grasp! Can't stop you scoring so I'll kick you in the head a few times for good measure?
Mauroa smashed his foot onto Api's head well after the ball was grounded :swear:

Parra can't keep getting this rushing up and in right all night. They'll miss the timing at some point and we'll score, there was already some signs towards the end of that half. I think Walker is the man if DCE can get him the ball early enough just outside his man. I'm not sure Parra can keep this intensity up for the second 40
If tom or walker get the ball earlier on the outside of the rushing defence we have huge space. Williame has speed to.

Api having a great game! He cops too much for 1 or 2 crappy passes he has been great tonight really really happy gives us something different in attack.
Api isn't a bad player at all but he is very un-structured and his service from dummy half is questionable and slow at times. However you cannot fault his effort and he can create something out of nothing and has done. Great guy to have on the bench coming on at lazy tired forwards. But not an 80 min hooker. He will shift to the bench when Parcell is fit. Happy for him to be in our side but he is defo not a first choice hooker, would be interesting to see him play 5/8 with DCE and an uninjured backline.

Well, at best we can get a win tonight, but gee it's frustrating to see more long passages of garbage... putting together a full game alludes us for another week.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8