Game Day: Manly v Eels [Round 22, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I don't know how but we need to be first to score otherwise they'll get us in the back end of the game ,especially with the standard square up pens from the refs !!

Hang in there boys please !!!!

Talk about a nervous game, we need to play 80 min and if this half is anything like the the Knights game then it's over. We have a great chance here to win this and have the ability to do so_One thing we are doing well is our runs up the middle.If we can keep our mistakes down we could very well win this. A little more urgency from tafua would be a blessing.

Lucky to be in front.

Although we were starting to look better. DCE is missing Killer's steadying influence. As has been our go this year, not looking convincing in the opposition 20.

Let's hope we can get home. We need to keep winning.

Api isn't a bad player at all but he is very un-structured and his service from dummy half is questionable and slow at times. However you cannot fault his effort and he can create something out of nothing and has done. Great guy to have on the bench coming on at lazy tired forwards. But not an 80 min hooker. He will shift to the bench when Parcell is fit. Happy for him to be in our side but he is defo not a first choice hooker, would be interesting to see him play 5/8 with DCE and an uninjured backline.
How cringeworthy when he dropped it cold at dummy half.

Mauroa smashed his foot onto Api's head well after the ball was grounded :swear:

There was no way he was doing anything other than kicking at Api's head either - he was in no position to do anything about stopping the try, and he kicked out three or four times - before and after the ball was grounded. Hope the match review committee spotted it, every other dope officiating and commentating seems to have turned a blind eye :mad:

Whose the black bearded bloke in the dressing room at half time.
Goodall
1454293412307.jpg

Kapow running from deep will keep them guessing in the second half, Darcy and Starling running hard and Ferris making good tackles in the middle. Who knows, a hip pass from Jake to Tom is due for a try. All is not lost.

Lucky to be in front.

Although we were starting to look better. DCE is missing Killer's steadying influence. As has been our go this year, not looking convincing in the opposition 20.

Let's hope we can get home. We need to keep winning.

I wouldn't even say it's Killer's steadying influence he's missing - just having someone else in the halves. Parramatta know Walker isn't a five eighth's a*sehole just like we do, so they're only defending against one player in the halves tonight

This iPhone ap sucks... Takes you all over the place. We're on 16 and it takes you to 11.. Tap 16 and back it goes to 11..

Parra have been offside a lot tonight. It irks me that they're so fired up too, I was hoping that this would have been an easy win to get our F/A up.

FFS! Get up in Gutho's face. We can't be that stupid to give their only ball player space, especially when we sit there watching them do the very same thing to our only play maker.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8