Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 6, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It will take me almost a week to get to your level of thinking.
You get to a point in life young Danly where you've seen everything ...
twice.
We'll come good. And you're right, last week's huge game knocked the stuffing out of both teams.
We know we can find the attitude and have the talent. Injuries are our biggest concern now. Matai and Snake mean we will struggle for depth all year. :think:

I'm a bit worried about what Melbourne will do to us based on that display, as bad as I've seen them play in recent memory
I think people should see this a couple of layers further down.....

the rooters game last week was quite brutal, look what happened to the rooters this week.....

now in the past it was definitely a pattern that a tough game against the Sea Eagles most often meant a loss the next week for that team...

I think this is the toughening stage we are now in.....NOT being a team that loses after a tough game....

I think people should see this a couple of layers further down.....

the rooters game last week was quite brutal, look what happened to the rooters this week.....

now in the past it was definitely a pattern that a tough game against the Sea Eagles most often meant a loss the next week for that team...

I think this is the toughening stage we are now in.....NOT being a team that loses after a tough game....
Whilst I agree with your thinking,I still remember the first 2 games of the season.So they've had 3 brilliant games and 3 atrocious games.So their ability so probably in the middle of that form.Unfortunately that isn't good enough to knock over Storm,especially if Sharks beat their under strength side tomorrow.Hope I'm wrong though

Ehhh we lost, it happens sometimes. We were competitive for a good 30-40 minutes there but a terrible start and ending blew the score out.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8