Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 6, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
You cant coach the not having a go. There too much difference between our best and worst game. The edge defence appauling.
The big thing why does it take fans calling out players and coach being under pressure.
There needs to be less selfies on instagram and fb and more defensive work.
The lack of effort is the problem api a perfect example jogging from dummy half

Okay, I'm willing to concede we might not be in it after all.
Worst game I've ever seen Tommy T play. Terrible decisions in attack and defence, generally asleep at the wheel. The only positive for him is that he wasn't alone. Some really bad one-on-one defence, too. Kelly had his head in the clouds and Blake Green's tackling (or lack thereof) is starting to worry me as well.
Jorge was the only standout, with AFB also putting in some major effort. I also thought Matthew Wright was very solid while he was on (but expect that from him).
No need to panic, probably just need an attitude adjustment, but man, our home record completely sucks over the last couple of seasons…

Well out the window goes out good for and against

What's a disgrace of a game, disgusting inept performance on your home ground

Team didnt show up

It's the coaches job to have the players mentally prepeared with a good game plan

Thing is we don't have a coach

We have a moron in charge

Sack the fool!!!

Normal programming as resumed

We won't make the 8
It was a danger game. It showed we are a young side not used to turning up week after week after week. Two veteran props tired after weeks of putting in.

We lose this we are a chance of winning our next three. We win today and I wouldn't tip us against the storm or raiders next few weeks. I give us a chance now. Manly are a top 8 team this year. Not premiers. Be patient. Add a good young front rower and a gun second rower. If Parker was fit and ready today he is a first grade winger. Wright played two games. Not like that loss to the rabbits.

And if Lyon as much as I love him were captain after those howlers we would have put the heads down and copped a flogging.

did St George knock on? good discipline.
they had a good game and caught us on on a very bad day.
another one of those displays , u will see some heads roll.

We have a seriously weakness in the second row.

Winterstien and Sironen, backed up by Myles and Lewis.

The fact DCE is making too many tackles tells me someone isnt doing their job.
Yeah, while I can understand the theory of the "their role is to tidy up the defence", they didn't do that today and, even if they did, it'd still be nice if all of our impact running didn't have to come from our wingers. Winterstein actually had some decent carries today but he ain't no pre-Botox Choc Watmough…

Hard to find a positive in that steaming pile of manure. Horhay continues his solid efforts this season and probably Frankensteins best game ?? not a high bar though. The rest were somnambulant.

If we were a racehorse they'd be swabbing us after last weeks Group 1 performance. Wouldn't have won a country maiden with todays effort.

I tipped the Dragons will be no easybeats....but I didn't think we'd give it up so easily. Really dissapointed in their effort and application. Jorge and AFB the only ones exempt from a very dissapointing effort.

I'm to blame guys, i tipped manly this week

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10