Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 6, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Realistically, for all of our mistakes.....if not for two Bunker howlers the score would actually be 12-12.

Take off 4 for Widdop's try (he didn't convert) and add 6 for the try we should have had (it was right next to the posts) and its 12-all.

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
Two terrible bunker decisions against us, team asleep for most of the first half, but we started showing signs of life towards the end and Jorge made sure we got the try we deserved. We're well in this, 10 points is nothing. We can win this.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Wife: can you come up and get Archie, I want to sleep in

Me:

giphy.gif

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Fair call. They beat each other up for the full 80, won at the death - quite the high to have to back up from. Still, this is quite the turd they're laying. Still again, first try was a joke, second one came while they were still rattled from one of the worst calls you've ever seen, we've been denied one and the last ten saw some much improved defence (which is still way off the last few weeks).

Baz needs to use on of his door rip cards today.

Great summary of the first half.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Api is the problem. He is flat today and when he bothers to get into dummy half, he just passes the ball to the closest player who then gets tackled straight away.:swear:

Last week Api was scooping up the ball at dummy half, running a few meters and splitting the defense, before choosing his receiver.

Wake up Api :!!:

But it ain't over - win it for @Batty :clap:

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
On a positive note, perhaps a few pumped up heads (on the back of SOO selection speculation etc) have been pricked in this game.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Baz talking to Siro looked like he was going "just dump him on his head ya ****ing idiot, it's not hard!" @:D@:D@:D

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Archie looks as worried as the rest of us.:(

Manly can still win little Man :angel:
He is watching monsters U onthe tablet so I can have the TV. I meant to go out and buy a new Tv yesterday but got dragged into meetings or else I'd have him elsewhere.

I'm going to stick his manly jersey on him to pep him until a bit

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Wife: can you come up and get Archie, I want to sleep in

Me:

giphy.gif

You answered???? Wuss!

lol

Mine usually has this gift to start talking at the last 10 mins of the game.

though at 11pm, i have a clear run....but I watch in silence..boo

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18
15 8 7 -8 18
15 7 8 -47 18