Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 6, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Good thing Badger didn't go to the Bunker......they would have said Jorge went into touch even though his foot was a foot inside the line.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
That game against the Roosters must have been a tough one because the Roosters looked tired and well beaten against Broncs and we are heading the same way
Fair call. They beat each other up for the full 80, won at the death - quite the high to have to back up from. Still, this is quite the turd they're laying. Still again, first try was a joke, second one came while they were still rattled from one of the worst calls you've ever seen, we've been denied one and the last ten saw some much improved defence (which is still way off the last few weeks).

Baz needs to use on of his door rip cards today.

Ryan

Journey Man
Whoever is in that Bunker needs to be sacked, immediately. Anyone know who it is?

Should be 12-10, us.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Unfortunately the momentum shift came at the end of the half.
A tough day so far.
But one thing I believe is there is more fight and skill in this team on a tough day than some of our good days last year.
We ain't out of this.
MANLY TO WIN
GO MANLY !!!!!

Yeah, Api's old passing game has been back this half unfortunately. I wonder if it's a psychological thing... he does well when everything is flowing, but falls apart when the pressure is on?
but they are crowding him at the ruck that Matt Wright is so bad his play the balls are atrocious and he doesn't know we're too stand. Walker could of set him up but he was too far away that's why he's a reserve grader I guess. pity about uate I love watching him play. p's there 1st try I still can't get over

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
14 7 7 37 18