Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 17, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone think Issac John will come in to 5/8th, Lyon and Walker in the centres, Williame and Taufua on the wing with Tom at FB?

so theyreplacing a fullback

so they'll replace a fullback that's done nothing with a slow forward who's done nothing and move a winger onto the bench

Chill pal. You said if Snake is out, Wright probably comes in. You may well be correct.

I simply pointed out that Barrett has preferred to use Brown in the centres on many occassions, and put Turbo to FB.

I don't know what they will do and didn't give an opinion on either choice.

Chill pal. You said if Snake is out, Wright probably comes in. You may well be correct.

I simply pointed out that Barrett has preferred to use Brown in the centres on many occassions, and put Turbo to FB.

I don't know what they will do and didn't give an opinion on either choice.
Sorry,I didn't really make it very clear that I wasn't having a go at you.I was agreeing,forgetting that Barrett/Bozo made that move a few weeks ago to no success.My comment was a negative one towards them

Sorry,I didn't really make it very clear that I wasn't having a go at you.I was agreeing,forgetting that Barrett/Bozo made that move a few weeks ago to no success.My comment was a negative one towards them

All good.

I am probably a little sensitive and emotional at the moment. Matai is out for the season and I just found out today that Game of Thrones is finished til next year too. I am struggling for a reason to go on.

Try to Wyong.

Roos lead 14-4 kick to come.

Manly are a man down with Fabian Goodall in the sin bin.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4