Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 17, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Providing everyone is relatively uninjured, and the nominated side plays, I think we will win quite easily. Last game saw the benefit of a few combinations, and being at Brookvale, I'm expecting a big effort by all. We are a proud team, and pride will get us our first win in a while. I'm very excited to enjoy this one, eagle rock screaming in the background, I'm getting that tingling feeling, Manly by plenty, and to go on a 5 win run!

Illawarra have a dedicated defence, but the floodgates open when the attack knocks hard enough & if Tapau , AFB & Vave can bash them up the middle - it will unfold.
Thing is, if Manly get frustrated by the early dedicated Illawarra defence & let in a couple of tries on the back of it , the chase will be tough & the game close.

Our big problem , and pretty much all year , is we seem to only play about 50 minutes of a game.

We either come out slow and all of a sudden it's 24-0, or we hang in there but relax with 10 to go in the first half and let 2-3 in. And then in the second half its catch up, and you all
know how that goes.

We should win , BUT, we need to play as we did for parts of last week for 80 minutes.

And that's what worries me.

Bunji time
images (2).jpg

I've been in the "give TB time" camp, but this game is almost set up as a must win from his perspective. A loss and the bells will definitely be tolling. The problem is that Saints are a real bogey team for us. And Monday night basically levels out the home ground advantage. MIGOTY and MIGOTC (Most important game of Trents Career).

Didn't the press today say he was safe for 3 years??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6