Manly v Dragons [Round 15, 2018] - Pre-Game Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fainu is in! Not sure how given I didn’t think he was in our top 30 but happy with that. He’s been named to start.

Fainu given a chance. Thought Poo would be picked.

giphy.gif

We must be ditching Perret in 2019, for plodding issues, but the Drag Queens will rip our pack a new one the minute Marty and AFB get spelled.

I like how Baz has gone back to last years team make up. Impact off the bench, stabilty in the backrow with Thommo and Winterstein and a dummy half rotation with impact from Fainu then some strong dummy half runs from Wright like Api and Brown in 2017.

No one's really picked up on it but Winterstein being picked in the starting back row might turn out to be a master stroke. Winterstein rarely makes a mistake in defence and he might get a few more runs playing on the right side while Lane was definitely better in the middle at the start of the year where he just has to tackle and run.

I don't believe any of this for one second. Why would Walker flush his career away at the Toronto wolfpack when he is a competitor who would want to play in the toughest competition and if DCE was fed up why would we be paying part of his contract for another club. I call bull****
Money speaks

If Toronto are paying Ricky Leutele over $1m for two seasons what would they pay for DCE and Walker? https://www.zerotackle.com/reports-ricky-leutele-to-join-toronto-wolfpack-in-2019-33186/

$3m pa for DCE and $1.5m for Walker?

Winterstein must have grabbed the goat photos off Brown. Demanded his inclusion on the back of his 4 powder puff hitups last start. Lane has been reasonably good ,has one ordinary game and this bloke gets his spot.

Anyway great to see Fainu get a crack if the NRL lets him play. In against a very good opposite number and a top pack so it’ll be a good test.Yet if you are willing to take the risk with a 19 year old in the pigs why not give Tom Wright a crack.Matt Wright is nowhere near as bad as some say but he won’t be with us next year so just can’t believe Tom can’t get a run with the season gone.

Dragons by 18

Barretts stupidity knows no bounds. Uate picked again, Frank into the starting line up and both Matt wright and Parker on the bench. No sign of Tom Wright and Sipley out of the 17.The mans a fool even sabotaging his own coaching career
There could be late changes . This is not the final team . Lets see what happens

This will be the 2nd match I have been to this year following the loss to the Raiders, I was concerned I would see L.Brown at dummy half again!!
Good luck young Manase, do yourself proud.

We might see Parker in for Uate - at least he can defend better and won't gift the obligatory try (courtesy of the fumbles). Not sure how Tom Wright would go on the wing - I don't think he has ever played there and the defensive decisions knowing when to leave your man to come in can take some time to learn. Given that the season is over, he might as well give him a crack though - he certainly has the speed and is quite solid now, so he could handle a few tough carries out of our 20.

How does Lane get dropped for Winterstein?

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Moses Suli
05. Akuila Uate
06. Trent Hodkinson
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Addin Fonua-Blake
09. Manase Fainu
10. Marty Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Shaun Lane
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Jackson Hastings
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Lloyd Perrett
17. Frank Winterstein

Why have 2 backs on the bench? Just wastage. Need to go more conventional.

How does Lane get dropped for Winterstein?

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Moses Suli
05. Akuila Uate
06. Trent Hodkinson
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Addin Fonua-Blake
09. Manase Fainu
10. Marty Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Shaun Lane
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Jackson Hastings
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Lloyd Perrett
17. Frank Winterstein

Why have 2 backs on the bench? Just wastage. Need to go more conventional.
It is a game of cat and mouse by Barrett that Mary won’t see coming when he changes the bench 24hrs before kick off :think:

It is a game of cat and mouse by Barrett that Mary won’t see coming when he changes the bench 24hrs before kick off :think:

Also good to see Peter Peters with his finger on the pulse again claiming Tanginoa was ready for a return 17.05.2018

Does he ever get anything right?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7