Pre-Game Manly v Dolphins [Round 15, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

58 18
4 Pines Park
09 Jun 2023 08:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a reasonable Dolphins side so still will need a good and committed effort by Manly to kick clear . Don't mind Garrick in the centres again , defence was more then sufficient in his last stint there against the Titans , more concerned about Tippytoes under the high ball but hopefully can be some better confidence and improvement there . Hope that Aioia can show a bit more or make some more concerted input then his last lot of appearances . Bullemor of course has been going well but Condon through a good trier looks like a bit limited with his i st grade level input . Hope that Lawton can just concentrate on the basics and get some occasional lack of focus out of his game . A good and consistent showing and ideally combined with a much needed win might help address the drop off in crowd numbers as well .

Still a reasonable Dolphins side so still will need a good and committed effort by Manly to kick clear . Don't mind Garrick in the centres again , defence was more then sufficient in his last stint there against the Titans , more concerned about Tippytoes under the high ball but hopefully can be some better confidence and improvement there . Hope that Aioia can show a bit more or make some more concerted input then his last lot of appearances . Bullemor of course has been going well but Condon through a good trier looks like a bit limited with his i st grade level input . Hope that Lawton can just concentrate on the basics and get some occasional lack of focus out of his game . A good and consistent showing and ideally combined with a much needed win might help address the drop off in crowd numbers as well .
Should get a sizeable crowd in I'd say. Just the thought of Tom and Schuster doing their thing again will be to mouthwatering to miss.

Doesn't seem to be to much enthusiasm on the Phins forum site, only 9 comments compared to our 162 so far. All commenting about their injuries and suspensions and Tommy playing, not happy campers thats for sure. Lets just make it a whole lot worse for them..lol.

Doesn't seem to be to much enthusiasm on the Phins forum site, only 9 comments compared to our 162 so far. All commenting about their injuries and suspensions and Tommy playing, not happy campers thats for sure. Lets just make it a whole lot worse for them..lol.
The Passionate and Overpowering Maroon colour shows no Mercy
Lets Pile on the points and the pain of defeat
Lets send the Dophins back home winless and finless

Thank You @The Wheel

Dear Head Coach ...

Theoretically Success may not be a linear line
But the Practical fact is we must start winning if we are to keep in line with the top 8
and Meet our Legendary clubs finals Expectations

The moral of the story ...
Theory without Practice
Is just as Incomplete
as Practice without Theory

Anthony Seibold Media Conference | Sea Eagles

"The return home to the 'Fortress' is also a big bonus for the Sea Eagles with Manly winning three of five games played at 4 Pines Park."

Hahahahaha, 60% win ratio is a "big bonus" - well, this to me embodies where we are at as a team, club and fanbase really :rofl: - honestly, how embarrassing.

I see Uncle Wayne is having a bit of whinge about Tommy playing and giving his 2cents worth on every subject on whats going on. It's been a while since a Bennet coached team has copped a flogging, I'm really hoping its going to be this Friday night.

I see Uncle Wayne is having a bit of whinge about Tommy playing and giving his 2cents worth on every subject on whats going on. It's been a while since a Bennet coached team has copped a flogging, I'm really hoping its going to be this Friday night.

It is an old tactic that has the media talking about everything apart from the Dolphins (or any team he coaches) in the lead-up to a game.

The Dolphins have only played 4 games outside of Queensland so far and have lost 3 of them.

You lost me at “prefer Harper at Centre”

That’s all.
I may have lost you at Harper however my main point was that I would rather 'weaken' one position than two. I see moving Garrick to centre and Tui on the wing as weakening 2 spots. Our backline defence is fragile at best. I expect to see the Dolphins spread the ball wide at every opportunity.

I look at the team sheets and how short we are in the odds, but unfortunately I don’t see a big win. If we win, it’ll be by a bees dick I reckon.Everyone keeps underestimating the Dolphins. They got some out. But the ones that are key (Bromwich brothers, JMK, Katoa, the Hammer) are there.
And which Tommy do we get. The one who busted his arse to get into the Blues side, or the Tommy that played in the Blues side. MIA for mine.
@JenEagle ignore my pessimism. It’s been a shiit cpl of days. Stick with your optimism.
Hey @JenEagle. Once we hit 50, I knew I was coming back here to say Great call Jen. I really didn’t see that performance coming.

Again on delay - but Wayne what did you say about our team and Turbo - loved it the team fired the song at the end of the conference - EAGLE ROCK old Wayne cok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4