Manly v Dogs [Round Finals Week 2 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stevo said:
the mauler said:
Unfortunately when you invest nearly your whole salary cap on the top 17 you've got to pray for no injuries.
Our prayers have not been answered this year.
Our bench is as bad as I've ever seen it.

Isn't it funny that when we were going well people were saying how good the bench looked.

14. Buhrer
15. Lui
16. Sene-Lefao
17. King

Most important game of the year so far! #migoty

Buhrer is the one missed

Stevo said:
Yep and Lui and Sene-Lefao are not starters yet in my eyes

You have to start sometime as starters.

Hopefully it's thus week for them to show that they should start

If we win this week, not wining the GF will be a little easier to handle, having outlasted storm and dogs.

Stevo said:
Yep and Lui and Sene-Lefao are not starters yet in my eyes

We have to make do considering our entire starting backrow is out. Choc Gift Buhrer.

Matai's confident - used to being written off in the last 10 years :p

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/09/17/matai_to_draw_inspiration_from.html#ooid=9obWllcDrOUEgpkwSs0Oak2TmSZ7rQZY

Pity i can't get out there this week. Boss booked me in to work Sat night before they game day were announced.

Hope we get a good Manly contingent out there.

dowdz said:
Pity i can't get out there this week. Boss booked me in to work Sat night before they game day were announced.

Does "boss" mean "wife / gf" and "work" mean "dinner date"?

Shoe1 said:
dowdz said:

Does "boss" mean "wife / gf" and "work" mean "dinner date"?

No, the wife knows not to book things in September lol. Have to work at a function.

Anyone listen to the rush hour on Triple M every night? Rabs tipped us to win this weekend and be in the grand final this year

The man is a genious, thats probably why he rabbits on during the telecast :D

As I posted earlier, a wedgetail eagle took a puppy dog for dinner. Dogs will be gutted by Sunday :cool:

What Manly should do is grab a copy of the game against the Rorters in 2011 and give it to Foz.
Manly we're massive underdogs and had a lot of players missing. He singlehandedly carried the team to victory. We need a similar performance from him on Saturday night for us to have any chance.

the mauler said:
What Manly should do is grab a copy of the game against the Rorters in 2011 and give it to Foz.
Manly we're massive underdogs and had a lot of players missing. He singlehandedly carried the team to victory. We need a similar performance from him on Saturday night for us to have any chance.

If (and that's a very big IF) our patched up forwards can at least hold the Bulldogs forwards maybe our two superstar halves can do something.

If ever they needed to....then this is the time

Mark from Brisbane said:
the mauler said:

If (and that's a very big IF) our patched up forwards can at least hold the Bulldogs forwards maybe our two superstar halves can do something.

If ever they needed to....then this is the time

That game just sticks out in my memory because I thought we had absolutely no chance. So much so I didn't want to go to the game which was at the SFS, but my mate basically dragged me there.
I'm glad he did because it was one of the most courageous wins I've ever seen.
And Foz was everywhere that day, I especially remember him on the kick chase he was smashing blokes left right and centre.
He's the one bloke who can win it for us because when he's in that sort of mood it's infectious and lifts the team.

Mitch said:
For anyone heading to Allianz on Saturday, The Golden Eagles are inviting all Manly fans to the 'Tailgating Bar' directly outside the stadium prior to the game for a drink at 5pm. They are looking to create a guard of honour with everyone for the team when they arrive at 5.30pm.

It's great to see the 'old boys' looking to maintain a great culture within the club, and hopefully if we can get plenty of fans there it may inspire the boys on the night!

Boxy and Teddy are doing some good work with the Golden Eagles, they have a good Facebook page as well and well worth becoming a "liker" on there.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6