Game Day: Manly v Dogs [Round 22, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
IMG_20180811_084617.jpg

TL-MAN18.png

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Moses Suli
4. Brian Kelly
5. Brad Parker
6. Dylan Walker
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Addin Fonua-blake
9.Manase Fainu
10. Martin Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Shaun Lane
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Trent Hodkinson
15. Kelepi Tanginoa
17.Taniela Paseka
18. Frank Winterstein

IMG_20180811_164100.jpg

giphy.gif

B2B wins, Manly :party::inlove:

IMG_20180811_194208.jpg

MANLY 18 (T Trbojevic 2 A Fonua-Blake tries D Cherry-Evans 3 goals) bt CANTERBURY 6 (R Smith try R Martin goal) at Lottoland. Referee: Chris Sutton, Tim Roby.

Crowd: 7,846.

590857ef18d3f280669c4d7da1c57cfe.jpeg

Highlights
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/08/11/match-highlights-sea-eagles-v-bulldogs---round-22-2018/

Presser
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/08/11/sea-eagles-press-conference--round-22-2018/

Team Song
https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2018/08/11/lottoland-team-song---round-22/

Last edited:
Bulldogs going OK past few weeks .... strong physical middle defence. A win by the boys today will be a bigger result than many think.

Having said that ..... we will flog the puppies ... and after the game we will all smile and laugh together .... free Kebabs for everybody ..

"Doner" means "rotating" in Turkish.

You're welcome.

Located and spotted down the south coast if NSW

If your a member of Silvertails and reading this today would love to have some beers put on the colours and watch the game together and talk crap about manly all day

Can be anywhere from Culburra to husky pub. we got fish and a couple of cray’s this morning for the pre game drinks before the no solids rule begins at 2 pm through to after game day

If your a member of Silvertails and reading this today would love to have some beers put on the colours and watch the game together and talk crap about manly all day

Can be anywhere from Culburra to husky pub. we got fish and a couple of cray’s this morning for the pre game drinks before the no solids rule begins at 2 pm through to after game day

What an offer , pity I’m about 1500km north!!

Ok ..so I'm tired and a little hungover. So nows not the time to display my mediocre football insights or mildly witty sense of humour. But what I will say is...
Go Manly!!!!

lol @ no solids after 2pm rule. #champion

Awesome!

Don't forget, if you are a member here, you can 'PM' (private message) so we don't all see the budding romance / bromance !

I used to have an XR 6.... can I come along?

Can we swap the fish for vegan, gluten free vege balls?

And half soy, almond milk decaf instead of alcohol?

nevermind

Saw that car driving round Ulladulla. Brought a tear to my eye

Uate
Green
Sironen
Koroisau

Could have been such a different season if the above four played all year and had decent seasons.

Go Manly

Most teams could come up with a list of that quality, I'm sure. (Well, maybe not the Dragons!)

I have seen it at Ulladulla - not sure who owns it but they are a true supporter

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4