Game Day: Manly v Dogs [Round 22, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Two in a row!!!!

What's that feel like?

*sigh*

We'll know in a few hours
giphy.gif

Gday fellas been an age, Original username was Guzzler but due to various reasons been missing ( no not prison or fighting for ISIS) Hopefully I can get my old posts back.

Yes I am Dogs supporter

Welcome back , I remember you!!

Don’t mind the opposition coming on here , except that wanker Mr Invisible.

Good luck today but hopefully not too much!!

Located and spotted down the south coast if NSW

If your a member of Silvertails and reading this today would love to have some beers put on the colours and watch the game together and talk crap about manly all day

Can be anywhere from Culburra to husky pub. we got fish and a couple of cray’s this morning for the pre game drinks before the no solids rule begins at 2 pm through to after game day

Ah Culburra. Can you imagine what it was like in the late 50s, early 60s. An uncle owned a holiday cottage on what would now be Marina Lane. Houses were set apart by at least 50mts of bushland. The beach was deserted for the most part. There was a little community and a few shops on the southern headland and we did a little fishing probably off what is now the Crookhaven boat ramp. Had many wondrous days running about the sandhills and swimming almost alone on the beautiful beach. Was magical. Wonderful memories.

Yeah Mark remember your inlaw was crook

Son in law , sadly we lost him in January this year.

I’ll never , ever , forget when we had the Go Fund Me page for the kids to take their family on a holiday that many footy fans who didn’t know me personally put money in, including many from the Kennel.

They went on a family cruise , took the boys on their first place trip and did a trip to Victoria with the money.

Wonderful memories for them.

Had a few posters on here back in the day that didnt like a non Manly man on here which made being on here fun, MickQld maybe?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7