Game Day: Manly v Dogs [Round 22, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Really confident about today as ive taken Jorge first try. I took him and manly 1/12 but also through a few bucks on the 13+ which is now favourite in the multi. So Manly 32 dogs 14 .

Agree 100% , and shows you that coaching has only been a part of our problems not everything to do with our problems.

I'm a paid up member of the Sack Barrett club....but I will agree with you there.

But its still a big part of our problems. Game plans, back up plans, team structures, team selection.....none of that has improved in almost 3 seasons. When you see a team like Melbourne playing and winning at times (including against us a few weeks ago) with half a Qld Cup side and yet the players still know their roles, still know their structures.....it shows the difference between a well and poorly coached side. We have fill in players like Suli, Parker, Fainu and even Trent Hodkinson who still look lost at times no matter how much first grade they have played this year.

Last edited:
Really confident about today as ive taken Jorge first try. I took him and manly 1/12 but also through a few bucks on the 13+ which is now favourite in the multi. So Manly 32 dogs 14 .

Wanna bet? I hear powerball is now at 100 million! woot!

My screen name here means I can not like these pictures.

Yeah but...don't you drive a Ford? :p

Memo to the team: can we please have a win at Brookie today?! It'd be such a nice change from watching you have yet another loss at the 'fortress' ( :giggle: ) Go Manly! :party:
I agree, 7 straight defeats at home not our game
Also please run to the scoreboard end first ..we seem to have more wins if we do this
be interesting to see the crowd today Probably 6500 at best

Gday fellas been an age, Original username was Guzzler but due to various reasons been missing ( no not prison or fighting for ISIS) Hopefully I can get my old posts back.

Yes I am Dogs supporter

Gday fellas been an age, Original username was Guzzler but due to various reasons been missing ( no not prison or fighting for ISIS) Hopefully I can get my old posts back.

Yes I am Dogs supporter

Booooooooooooooooooooooo

GTFO

Go away

You smell

Booooooooooooooooooooooooo

lol...cough

g'day @Guzzler1 , I wondered where you got to. Just thought you got bored and went back to the kennel.

Aren't our teams doing uber hella awesome?!?!?!?!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2