Manly v Dogs Round 22, 2018 Pre Game thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dogs do not have a better game day playing roster then Manly and Manly on paper probably have more individual player advantages . Providing Manly get a reasonable go from the refs and the bunker and they are switched on and determined with a reasonable share of possession , of course they are more then capable of winning . Dean Pay was a tough and hard edged i st grade forward and no doubt some of his competitiveness would rub off on his players , just need the leadership again from some of Manly 's key players to help match the Dog's expected enthusiasm and to try to gain that important edge . Still should have more then enough motivation , just also have to tighten their defence up a bit and put in the full effort for the full eighty .

On paper I agree, but paper is also used to wipe your bum , so it can be “ full of ****”.

Fingers crossed it comes together.

On paper I agree, but paper is also used to wipe your bum , so it can be “ full of ****”.

Fingers crossed it comes together.
Also on paper this present Manly squad should not be still in contention to receive the club 's first spoon and so even more reason to try their best and aim up for their remaining 4 games . Really mainly in the player"s hands i guess but fate can be cruel sometimes , just hope that it can be kind for Manly to still avoid the spoon this season . .

You're on your own kids. I'm missing a rare game. Off to see Pink.
So it's up to you Silvertails. Get this done!

I just can't see us getting the spoon this year. I really can't...and it's nothing to do with having maroon and white eyes. The titans will collect the spoon.

Suli will get a double this week!

End of the day, I'd say 90% of the team wouldn't give a **** if they earned themselves the club's first ever wooden spoon.

Culture, legacy and history are lost on this playing group.

They'd be tweeting and Instagraming within hours celebrating and drinking away a season past, looking forward to their long holidays.

Gold Coast Titans culture.
On another thread you've got a similar team, same coaching staff and adding a few extra players making the finals next year? After reading this not sure what is going to change?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8