Manly v Dogs Round 22, 2018 Pre Game thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
On another thread you've got a similar team, same coaching staff and adding a few extra players making the finals next year? After reading this not sure what is going to change?

That's because I feel our team as a whole have put the cue in the wrack this season. They gave up weeks ago, and it kills me.

I think we'll reset this off season. I think the injury excuse will disappear. I think there will be more accountability. There will be a few more players having contract years (leading players to lift).

I also think a lot of the off field crap will be sorted. We'll be progressing, and additional staff will help. WellW have a roster / list manager etc.

This year's just a write off mate.

Also, not having both Sironen and Koroisou (along with Tanginoa, Uate) out most of the season wrecked us.

This has left us (the club) with an apathy to losing this year, that won't be there next. We'll also be more balanced next year. We'll have a proper 5/8, another backrower and hopefully an explosive winger.

Our depth players currently in first grade, will become depth players again.

Anyway, that's why I think there will be vast differences this year compared to next. Despite popular opinion, I also think Penn won't tolerate poor result next year, and top to bottom, there will be accountability. Barrett won't have such an easy loose leash.

Hope that explains it mate.

That's because I feel our team as a whole have put the cue in the wrack this season. They gave up weeks ago, and it kills me.
I don't see that. They hadn't given up when they beat Penrith a few weeks ago. Ditto when we were unlucky not to beat Storm (admittedly both teams down on troops that day) and they clearly had a dig to get in a wining position the next Panthers game before being blown away late.
Flogged by Chooks, true enough... but did you not see the way we came from behind - 3 times - against the Sharks last week?
Criticise our structures/tactics etc but no way has that team put the cue in the rack.
And hopefully that continues for the last few rounds, although maintaining morale won't be easy with all the coaching/Zorba scuttlebutt wafting around.

I don't see that. They hadn't given up when they beat Penrith a few weeks ago. Ditto when we were unlucky not to beat Storm (admittedly both teams down on troops that day) and they clearly had a dig to get in a wining position the next Panthers game before being blown away late.
Flogged by Chooks, true enough... but did you not see the way we came from behind - 3 times - against the Sharks last week?
Criticise our structures/tactics etc but no way has that team put the cue in the rack.
And hopefully that continues for the last few rounds, although maintaining morale won't be easy with all the coaching/Zorba scuttlebutt wafting around.

Seriously I was kind about suggesting Santorini before, there’s another option as well!!

The sooner he fades into irrelevance the better this club will be!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8