Manly v Des.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The dog is a flea ridding scumbag.

He only coaches clubs that have a championship side put together by previous coaches then slowly dismantles that club because he's overated. The dogs are a prime example.
I think you may have a short memory Swoop, as Manly certainly doesn’t fit the mould you are referring to, when he first was in charge.

If Des thinks he has a case, then he’s entitled to sue, just as everyone is who believes they were wrongfully dismissed. Whether any of us agree with it or not, it is his right to do so.

He only coaches clubs that have a championship side put together by previous coaches then slowly dismantles that club because he's overated. The dogs are a prime example.
What are you smoking, are you suggesting Peter Sharp put our 2008 AND 2011 premiership sides together when Des took over in 2004?

Like we get you dont like him, but lets not make **** up.

Hope that Penn thinks this was all worth it so they could finish 12th this year. Fu*k me dead what a circus sh*tshow this club is.

Hope that Penn thinks this was all worth it so they could finish 12th this year. Fu*k me dead what a circus sh*tshow this club is.
Hope Des thought it was worth it when he walked out on us.... Of course it was, he sued Bulldogs also. Titans must be so happy this is happening now, but Des only cares about himself, that is proven.

In 2004, with players like Heckenberg, Jye Mullane,Chad Randall, Paul Stephenson, Sam Harris, Albert Torrens, Ian Donnelly, etc wasn't exactly a Top 8 let alone premiership contending team put together by Peter Sharp for Des to walk in and win a title the following year. lol.
Winning against even the worst teams made my weekends. Back then you took any win you could get with that sort of team we had. It didnt matter how we won.

The club (Penns) should never even considered taking him back but they were DESparate so was he.

Then he bailed them out (jersey gate) and they shyt all over him.

I hope they both lose.

Have very little time for either parties in this. So disappointing to see this crap continue on.
By the time this is finished, there will be enough content for a Netflix series...only question is which actors would play Des and who would play Penn?
Heres my first suggestion...
Chris Hemsworth as Des...

1696661732818.png

Mads Mikkelson as Penn
1696661820574.png

Matt Nable as Mestrov
1696661911603.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12