Manly v Cronulla Round 21, 2018. Pre-Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are going to surprise a team before we are done, one that thinks they’ve got it all over us and we are “ easy prey”., the ultimate if you wish “ under the radar”.

Forget ladder positions.

I can feel it in my bones.

Not sure if this is the one but it’s coming.

We are going to surprise a team before we are done, one that thinks they’ve got it all over us and we are “ easy prey”., the ultimate if you wish “ under the radar”.

Forget ladder positions.

I'd like it to be the Broncos, again. On top of wins over the Dogs and Titans

I think Manly will win 3-4 of their remaining games....but a loss to the Bulldogs and my tip is 0-1 wins and a real show at the glorious splinter spoon!!

Forget ladder positions.

Are you sure its not the arthritis you are feeling in your bones feathered friend ?

Sadly yes, all this **** happens to you + 60
Sadly mate arthritis can start a lot earlier than 60 depending on your genetics and what you put your body through
Steve Matai would be riddled by arthritis
3871810-3x4-700x933.jpg

Why does Trent keep picking the same side and not use the bench at all or effectively. Surely Suli doesnt deserve a shot there. He should drop Suli, put Walks to 3, put Trent H to 6 and then bring Brown onto the bench as a utility. Drop Frankenstein and bring Sipley in. Frank has been getting no game time, same as trent H and Suli has been woeful. Yet our halfwit of a coach keeps picking the same side hoping for a different result. That right side defence is so bad, walker would fix the sluggish speed problem that Suli has.. We are heading straight for the spoon. Thanks trent. Bring back Des ASAP

Why does Trent keep picking the same side and not use the bench at all or effectively. Surely Suli doesnt deserve a shot there. He should drop Suli, put Walks to 3, put Trent H to 6 and then bring Brown onto the bench as a utility. Drop Frankenstein and bring Sipley in. Frank has been getting no game time, same as trent H and Suli has been woeful. Yet our halfwit of a coach keeps picking the same side hoping for a different result. That right side defence is so bad, walker would fix the sluggish speed problem that Suli has.. We are heading straight for the spoon. Thanks trent. Bring back Des ASAP

Let’s not forget he isn’t blessed with a whole stack of above park grade players to choose from.

And chopping and changing the side week after week after week has been part of our issues, so maybe same as is a better option.

And as to Ha$ler you clearly have a very short memory.

Where's my mate Brad.... I'm waiting for his 'We'll win this' comment so i can then provide my usual 'God love ya' in reply

Let’s not forget he isn’t blessed with a whole stack of above park grade players to choose from.

And chopping and changing the side week after week after week has been part of our issues, so maybe same as is a better option.

And as to Ha$ler you clearly have a very short memory.
I was as filthy as anyone about what Des did... At the end of the day, he got results. Players took 'unders' to be a part of that side for close to 10 years. Des built a strong culture of gritty players who defended with passion. Even when the dogs were lacking a new style of play, they defended well and with pride. Get him back I say. Just keep him away from the books!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6