Manly v Cronulla Round 21, 2018. Pre-Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
.. try doing it without moving your lips and running your finger along the words .... all that extra movement plus the mental strain of two syllable words will tire you .....

I can't remember where, but there's some famous painting of a pope reading a book with his mouth closed. What made it so omg worthy (no pun intended) was that people at the time always read either out loud or by moving their lips.

So a closed mouth....

Ooooooooohaaaaaahooooooheeeeee!

Think it will go either to ways tomorrow
Us by a very narrow margin ..manly 14-10
Or sharks 20+
Just don’t see sharks winning a tight game
I really hope we can put in an effort for the jersey and club
If we do get belted next weeks crowd would be 4500 at best.
My prediction
Half time 8-10 sharks
Full time 14-34 sharks

Got a good feeling about this today . Manly in golden point and a screamer over the sticks from the great Dce.
I hope your right mate
I could not stand our proud history being stained with a spoon .

Well...that's put a dampener on things hasn't it
giphy.gif

Anyone else spend game day in dread, but their relentless and unswerving dedication to the mighty maroon and white means that they will have to sit through every moment of horror come game time?
Aah, to be a fan.
Must be what it's been like for so many others over all these years.

I can't remember where, but there's some famous painting of a pope reading a book with his mouth closed. What made it so omg worthy (no pun intended) was that people at the time always read either out loud or by moving their lips.

So a closed mouth....

... yes ... and I believe his powers were very suspect

So a closed mouth....

I remember a photo of geedublya reading a book upside down .... is that similar?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8