Game Day: Manly v Cronulla [Finals week 1: 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Read on Twitter , 3000 available GA , not sure if this is just made up or real.

Hope there’s plenty of walk ups.

Is it too early to start drinking? Just tapped a keg in honour of our (hopefully not too short lived) finals resurgence :)
upload_2019-9-14_16-47-6.png

Hope it lasts longer than tonight! :yum:

Gonna be a real shame if we get rolled tonite.. I actually really like how we line up against the bunnies, if we could jag a win tonite I think we would go thru next week.. Can't see us beating melb tho if we got thru bunnies

What a ****ing beat up!!

Can’t believe it would stop people from going, think it’s more likely that they don’t believe we can win.
But you know what to me that is why I always love sport
Sharks are undeniable favourites and should win by 13+ tonight with their squad.
But sport is a funny thing and you never ever know.
We are up against it tonight but an early injury or 2 to the sharks or they get nervous if we are in striking range in the second half who knows.
I just know living 10 minutes drive from the ground if I didn’t go tonight even accounting for our longs odds would be just not right.
Think we are in for a long night but hopeful.

Sharks are undeniable favourites and should win by 13+ tonight with their squad.
We are up against it tonight but an early injury or 2 to the sharks or they get nervous if we are in striking range in the second half who knows.
I just know living 10 minutes drive from the ground if I didn’t go tonight even accounting for our longs odds would be just not right.

Sport always throws up the occasional special moment.

If the Refs keep their noses out ( barring real penalties) who knows but I just have a feeling Perenara can’t help himself , he hates us to the core and tonight’s his big chance to bury us.

That said if we defend well and don’t let the likes of what happened last night happen again yes we are in with a shot.

BK drinking at my local looking confident! Taking that as a positive sign. About to load the bet ... Manly 13plus!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4