Game Day: Manly v Cowboys [Round 16, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Casualty Ward

Jamie Lyon (hamstring), Rd 17

Nate Myles (knee), Rd 20

Matt Parcell (hamstring) – indefinite

Liam Knight (ankle) – indefinite

Isaac John (pec) - indefinite

Brenton Lawrence (pec), season

Steve Matai (neck), season

Jayden Hodges (knee), season.

The Club is awaiting on results of scans for Matt Parcell and Liam Knight to determine how long they will be out for.

Casualty Ward

Jamie Lyon (hamstring), Rd 17

Nate Myles (knee), Rd 20

Matt Parcell (hamstring) – indefinite

Liam Knight (ankle) – indefinite

Isaac John (pec) - indefinite

Brenton Lawrence (pec), season

Steve Matai (neck), season

Jayden Hodges (knee), season.

The Club is awaiting on results of scans for Matt Parcell and Liam Knight to determine how long they will be out for.

What a year ( as far as injuries go)

DCE back , Nathan Green in run on side , Api at Hooker, AFB back.

And yes our superstar fullback still named!

• 😆
Reactions: Ben
So Lyon was 50/50 for last night and was said that he did not aggravate it,just didn't quite get up for it,yet is out til round 17.I never take notice of team list Tuesday but I suspect a smoke screen.Is it any wonder there is an issue in the game with integrity?

At least Nathan Green comes into the match on a winning streak!
Not sure any of the others have this.

What's everyone's thoughts on Chad Randall's NYC coaching? He's got off lightly due to the low profile of the U20s comp but 1 solitary win and many hidings doesn't make for pretty viewing @:(

What's everyone's thoughts on Chad Randall's NYC coaching? He's got off lightly due to the low profile of the U20s comp but 1 solitary win and many hidings doesn't make for pretty viewing @:(
I want to know what genius also promoted him to co-coach of our Intrust Cup side :mad:

Last week I suggested looking away but this week I think I will leave town. As dramatic as this sounds, this game has the potential to be our worst ever loss if NQL switch on and decide to build some for & against points.
I think it would be good to be sowewhere where there is no internet, phone or TV reception.

This team will change as it always does when you play on a monday night
The Green inclusion well..... brown and leary have been ordinary so you want your reserve graders putting pressure on the first grade team Green had a good game last week so i can see why TB has selected him
a snippet from the match review :
Manly forward Nathan Green was impressive all match with his running and some skillful passing.

Green opened the scoring in the third minute after busted through the flimsy Mounties defence.

In the first half, Mounties were ill-disciplined and gave away a penalties which gave Manly the easy metres and go-forward.

In the 16th minute, Manly kept pressing on and Green shaped a lovely pass for Kelly to score his first try.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4