Game Day: Manly v Cowboys [Round 16, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I cannot see TT playing but think Lyon must be a good chance of replacing him.

Walker to centre, Lyon to 5/8 and Leary to drop off.

Apart from Mateo in for Green about the best team we can name right now.

I cannot see TT playing but think Lyon must be a good chance of replacing him.

Walker to centre, Lyon to 5/8 and Leary to drop off.

Apart from Mateo in for Green about the best team we can name right now.

If Lyon plays at 6, Walker to centre and Cherry has a reasonable game we might at least give them a fight.

Just cannot see how Green is a better option that Mateo but guess that's called " the revenge of Boze".

All this talk of Feleti playing 1st grade is odd. There's a reason he's bounced around clubs, the same reason he's languishing in reserves @ Manly. It's because he's ****....I loved the guy @ parra, those one handed magic johnsonesque passes & all. I, like everybody else, am waiting for a return to that form, but it hasn't happened. He was touted as an origin player once, now he's behind in the pecking order, of players like leary, brown symonds & green. Players I might add, that have never had his status in the game & players that only dream about the money he's earning.

All this talk of Feleti playing 1st grade is odd. There's a reason he's bounced around clubs, the same reason he's languishing in reserves @ Manly. It's because he's ****....I loved the guy @ parra, those one handed magic johnsonesque passes & all. I, like everybody else, am waiting for a return to that form, but it hasn't happened. He was touted as an origin player once, now he's behind in the pecking order, of players like leary, brown symonds & green. Players I might add, that have never had his status in the game & players that only dream about the money he's earning.

And like most of the above will continue to be a journeyman moving to yet another club ( probably the ESL) in 2017.

Just cannot see how Green is a better option that Mateo but guess that's called " the revenge of Boze".
I thought I heard he's been injured, so probably just hasn't got match fit yet since coming back. Can't find much info about NSW Cup on the club site, maybe someone who's been to the games knows.

I remember it fondly. We were gloomy at half time, but the next half showcased how good some of our current players were back then.

That was back before Thurston was the greatest player who ever lived, also before Henry could coach.

Mateo has played the last 2 NSW Cup games since returning from injury so his fitness shouldn't be a big problem.

His problem right now is that he was one of the unlucky 14 tapped last year but refused to leave. He has played 3 games in first grade this year but I doubt we'll see him again unless we have no other choice.

**** I'm a dumbass @:eek:, just realised it's a Monday night game!!
Hopefully the cowboys won't remember either and then we might only lose by 20 points if they don't turn up

Our only hope of wining is if we swap coaches for the night

I never wanted to do this job in the first place.
I wanted to be... a lumberjack!

Leaping from tree to tree, as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia. The Giant Redwood. The Larch. The Fir! The mighty Scots Pine! The lofty flowering Cherry(Evans)! The plucky little Apsen! The limping Roo tree of Nigeria. The towering Wattle of Aldershot! The Maidenhead Weeping Water Plant! The naughty Leicestershire Flashing Oak! The flatulent Elm of West Ruislip! The Quercus Maximus Bamber Gascoigni! The Epigillus! The Barter Hughius Greenus!

With my best buddy by my side, we'd sing! Sing! Sing!
View attachment 3872

d'ya think he is a girlie just like his dear pa pa?

How did it ever come to this given where we were at?? I refuse to accept that this year is a re-build. That is the type of deceitful talk we would get from that fat and disgusting zorba peters. Barrett got the players he wanted, including 4 representative ones at that, and released 2 of our most promising young backs. By his own admission, Barrett inherited an established squad. I could accept a re-build and the losses we are suffering if we had Parker, Ramien and Hynes starting in the backs, with Knight and Fonua Blake doing the same in the pack. That would have some value. What we are going through at the moment is the result of poor signings, bad list management and even worse decision making by the hierarchy. While Barrett and the entire coaching staff need to go, Kelly, Fulton and slimey Zorba Peters should be along side them. If the Penn's were not the owners, them too.

Bit of good news for this game, Michael Morgan is in doubt for Game III with a PCL injury and if that is the case won't be there on against us on Monday night.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6