Post-Game Discussion Manly v Bulldogs [Round 3, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Bulldogs
13 4 Pines Park
27 Mar 2022 18:15
80th minute

Match Stats

Seems all out set plays are totally ineffective. We only look good when we do play heads up footy when we have them on the back foot.
I feel more confident that we will score from our own half then attacking inside their 20
I don't know I'm feeling kind of good about saying all week that we need to bypass tom for the outside and both times we did that we looked effective

Just the usual, a few mid strengths with Shiraz chasers. What medication were you on to see it differently?

I've been having a nice mix of Bacardi & coke with the follow up of the mandatory Shiraz. about to have another, do you want one?
We need another point of attack. Even the Dogs shut Tom down. Des hasn't altered anything on last year except our ability to attack which has gone backwards. We need Koula in for Harper for starters because the kid can create something with his speed. Desperately need Schuster as well. Those 2 can give us more options in attack. Aloiai back in for Davey who wasn't very effective and can provide more aggression but at least the props stood up better tonight.
Agree with you on both points, what's the go with Schuster anyway, is there any news on when he'll be back?

From Post #1

FULL TIME SCORE

Manly: 13
Bulldogs: 12

277566785_10159693209030993_6792065626330053954_n.jpg

Pic: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Facebook Page

Team Victory Song:

Pressers:

Post Match Interviews: TBA

Match Report:

Match Highlights:

Extended Match Highlights: TBA

Full Match Replay Link: TBA

Manly Tries & Field Goal:

Game Pics & Video Clips:

Press Print & Video Articles:

Sea Eagles back in business with DCE stunner

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate looking for excuses as we shouldn’t need to but tbh the weather was rubbish tonight and I felt the ref stifled any momentum we were getting. Honestly they should have given away another 10-15 penalties and 6 agains. Said it in game day on a dry track we would have destroyed them. Again hate making excuses but I feel circumstances have not worked with us these first three games. This was a good ugly win we needed to get. We’ll build on it. Gotta get Koula in and put Parker alongside Saab. Parker takes tough carries out of our end and would better suit being on Saabs side in that respect. Really not sure what’s up with Marty, guy looks a shell of himself. Man I watched Jake close today and that guy is a freak. He just tackles all day. He’s the guy you hate playing against. Keppe is trying to follow his lead. If we get sone sun this week there will be no better place than brookie this Sat arvo. PS how good did the ground look! Almost Un-brookie like!

I hate looking for excuses as we shouldn’t need to but tbh the weather was rubbish tonight and I felt the ref stifled any momentum we were getting. Honestly they should have given away another 10-15 penalties and 6 agains. Said it in game day on a dry track we would have destroyed them. Again hate making excuses but I feel circumstances have not worked with us these first three games. This was a good ugly win we needed to get. We’ll build on it. Gotta get Koula in and put Parker alongside Saab. Parker takes tough carries out of our end and would better suit being on Saabs side in that respect. Really not sure what’s up with Marty, guy looks a shell of himself. Man I watched Jake close today and that guy is a freak. He just tackles all day. He’s the guy you hate playing against. Keppe is trying to follow his lead. If we get sone sun this week there will be no better place than brookie this Sat arvo. PS how good did the ground look! Almost Un-brookie like!

Agree on all points except we are playing at Mudgee and I will be there after sampling a few wines 👍

I thought so till I saw his stats. 14 runs for 128 meters and 26 tackles no misses. I retract what I said about Marty he did put in. Paseka 6 runs for 54 meters.

Paseka has gone backwards this season. I think he is better when he starts. Marty improved with his second stint however he wouldn’t bruise a grape with or without the ball.

A bit of Dejavu seeing the scoreline on this and watching the highlights (from my new home in Singapore....)

So last year we got a win 13-12 against the warriors and that started our season. Hopefully the same after this win!

Looked like horrid conditions, those games are always tough. Hope we got out of it injury free!

Will read some more comments before asking questions like 'Where has our attack gone?' and 'Who is on fire and cold as a spud?' etc.

Think Bulldogs aren't the walkover they once were juding on their results this season.
Isn’t @Ranga over there? He’d be an easy spot in a black haired dominant country one would think.;)

I only saw snippets, but for mine I'm hoping this is like the Warriors game last year and we can start to turn the performances around. Still need about 30% improvement on last year if we want to challenge the top sides for the title.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8