Game Day: Manly v Bulldogs [Round 23, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Turbo

Bencher
Api has been very good tonight with plenty of good hard hitting tackles and a nice kick there at the end. Tom can't play next week his ankle is too much for him too handle he I struggling but still on o our best. Jake robbed twice tonight poor kid he has been good also.

susan

Bencher
Little involvement from Tom T always means zero points for us unfortunately. His and DCE individual brilliance is all we have really. Nothing else. Not sure why they have gone away from a few weeks ago playing direct in the middle third with ball playing forwards and Tom Walker and co sniffing around. Only time we ever look threatening.Script is written for second half I suppose. Difficult to watch.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I know there was some optimism on here this week , about this game, but really this is team 4 v team 11 ( who will become 12th or 13th by round 26), I wasn't expecting much else really.

I've done with all the stressing , our years shot the boys are trying but we just aren't top 8 material.

Life goes on!!

NYEagle

Bencher
Nice to see that piss-ant Dylan Walker off at half time.
You see guys like Lussick toiling away, playing with passion, and busting his body every second play, and here goes Dylan off re-injuring his wan.king hand.
I hope he gets signed by someone else in the off season.
Can't stand him.
Now for the arm grabber in the 2nd half.
NYEagle

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18