Post-Game Discussion Manly v Bulldogs [Round 1, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Bulldogs
31 4 Pines Park
04 Mar 2023 15:00
80:00 minute

Match Stats

There's no doubt there were periods where we looked buggered but it was sooooo hot and the forwards were on a mission in defence. We were standing pretty flat during this time until there were some rotations, then we picked it up again. Funny though, if he thought WE looked gassed, what the heck did he think was wrong with the Bulldogs??
Don't waste your time worrying about what WM is thinking, the answer is a 🍍

Garrick and Saab still seem the most capable pair to field bombs or high kicks but very pleasing to see Tippy Toes settling down taking bombs on Saturday after a couple of shaky attempts . Shame again that Saab went down with that major injury as he was going so well all round with even that extra bit of aggression and his pace hopefully not affected and just so dynamic . Garrick and Saab also seem the best combo in taking in attacking kicks to the corner which can be a good weapon for Manly to exploit when the opportunity presents .
The Saab and Turbo combo is lethal.
Cant wait to see em both on the oark together again.

There's no doubt there were periods where we looked buggered but it was sooooo hot and the forwards were on a mission in defence. We were standing pretty flat during this time until there were some rotations, then we picked it up again. Funny though, if he thought WE looked gassed, what the heck did he think was wrong with the Bulldogs??
Silly Willy, the dogs were gassed and nicely bashed.

I think the score flattered the Bulldogs.

We’ll be better the next time out ( and will have to be ).

They have a lot of work to do.

They never looked like scoring and their 1 try was just as dubious as the sin bin. If Flanno stays on it only effects the margin, not the result.

Still conjecture Will. How do you know that Manly's defense didnt ensure they didnt score more. Until we see both sides against other opposition, we cant know what the first game really means. Maybe both sides were average. Maybe both sides were worthy of high rating. Point is the Dogs have a better side this year, though it may take time for them to meld. And first games are always scratchy

Still conjecture Will. How do you know that Manly's defense didnt ensure they didnt score more. Until we see both sides against other opposition, we cant know what the first game really means. Maybe both sides were average. Maybe both sides were worthy of high rating. Point is the Dogs have a better side this year, though it may take time for them to meld. And first games are always scratchy
Of course it's conjecture. I try to avoid stating my opinion as fact but I constantly fail, especially on Silvertails. Prefacing every thing with "I think" or "IMO" is just not as fun.

Of course it's conjecture. I try to avoid stating my opinion as fact but I constantly fail, especially on Silvertails. Prefacing every thing with "I think" or "IMO" is just not as fun.

Fair enough. We all have perspectives based on our particular interpretation of information. Many assume that perspective is accurate and what they say is right. Is only right within our scope of awareness. Obviously you realise that but many dont. I'll regard your comments in that context in future. Thanks for clarifying

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4