Pre-Game Manly v Bulldogs [Round 1, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

31 6
4 Pines Park
04 Mar 2023 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seibold said on the SEN radio station up here “ he’s been elevated to the top 30 for 2024 but remains a development player for 2023, meaning we can’t use him until round 11”.

That’s word for word !!!
I know this is probably a dumb question but if he is 22 and he can't play 1st Gde, why isn't he in the Blacktown team?

@The Wheel

As I’m no longer as connected as I used to be can you find out the Gordie three names situation exactly !!

I listened to SEN 693 radio up here last week when they were interviewing Seibold , and he said , word for word , what I said above.

He’s now been named, albeit at 22 (which means he cannot be used ) so this is firstly against what the coach said live on air a week ago.

Needs to be clarified , as there’s a lot of confusion and some disagreement over it.

A few of those named on extended bench generally drop back to Blacktown on game day
Right. It just seems weird that if we know he can't play, why not just list him now instead of Roache? Anyway, not a big deal, just odd.

@The Wheel

As I’m no longer as connected as I used to be can you find out the Gordie three names situation exactly !!

I listened to SEN 693 radio up here last week when they were interviewing Seibold , and he said , word for word , what I said above.

He’s now been named, albeit at 22 (which means he cannot be used ) so this is firstly against what the coach said live on air a week ago.

Needs to be clarified , as there’s a lot of confusion and some disagreement over it.
Again as per my post in the contracted players thread - Gordie is a development player. Can’t play nrl until rd 11. Top 30 next year.

Gordie was never moved into top 30 after second trial. His manager just posted a photo of him and gordie together spruiking top 30 for next year. Just a PR thing for manager

Last edited:
Right. It just seems weird that if we know he can't play, why not just list him now instead of Roache? Anyway, not a big deal, just odd.
it seemed roache might have been injured during the trials and they probably want to give him a run. possibly trying to run lawnton into some fitness as one of them may be bench hooker for game 3 or close

so rather than leaving him out altogether just listed him in the reggies list. good for his confidence as well to a degree

better than left out if the above scenarios are kind of true. and if true will put a bit of heat on weekes to perform also as weeks wont be on a bench with roache or lawman you would think

Again as per my post in the contracted players thread - Gordie is a development player. Can’t play nrl until rd 11. Top 30 next year.

Gordie was never moved into top 30 after second trial. His manager just posted a photo of him and gordie together spruiking top 30 for next year. Just a PR thing for manager
Which is EXACTLY what the coach said on Radio.

So there you go @Succulent

Note The Wheel is one of the people on the members council who are regularly updated directly by the club.

One thing from both BWSE it that there is some competition for spots and not just reserved grade left on its own.

Surprised to Lawton in reserve grade and Gordon will have to play 9 in BWSE I think.

Love a few things suspect about others
Really like Jake at prop and keppie at 13

Weeks at 14 to start his career is a must has to be in side for mine

I thought fifta deserved a chance and sipley on the bench

Bully was a suprise and Ben was strong however thought the 2 above played there way ahead

Other than that looks good carn eagles 🦅
Fifta covid or some form of sickness

When better wouldn't surprise me if he gets a bench spot.

431138D9-F284-4D9E-90C6-5A16744155F5.jpeg

Fifita sternum injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10