Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 9, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tonight is a big danger game IMO, especially given the talent we are missing.

Brisbane are a talented side and really aren't as bad as they have been playing and if they start to click (just like they did against the Sharks in the Anzac round), they are going to be a dangerous side. Lets just hope that tonight isn't clicking time for the Broncos.

Think of it this way mate we would never ordinarily have been given a chance in this one and most still don’t give us hope. Win or lose I just want to see all our boys having a solid dig. If we win it’s a bonus, and I think we will. With players coming back we will only improve and grow. Bring on kickoff!!!

Think of it this way mate we would never ordinarily have been given a chance in this one and most still don’t give us hope. Win or lose I just want to see all our boys having a solid dig. If we win it’s a bonus, and I think we will. With players coming back we will only improve and grow. Bring on kickoff!!!
Yup one of the best things about us this year has been consistently performing well regardless of personnel. As long as we continue that I'll be very happy. A win against all the odds would just be cream on top quite frankly. Go Manly

Miski in for Jorge

Cade drops out

01. Brendan Elliott
18. Abbas Miski
03. Moses Suli
04. Brad Parker
05. Reuben Garrick
12. Curtis Sironen
07. Kane Elgey
08. Toafofoa Sipley
06. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
14. Jack Gosiewski
13. Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

09. Manase Fainu
15. Kelepi Tanginoa
16. Corey Waddell
17. Morgan Boyle

Last edited:
Got my seat GO MANLY
15574794778451563702097.jpg

Yup one of the best things about us this year has been consistently performing well regardless of personnel. As long as we continue that I'll be very happy. A win against all the odds would just be cream on top quite frankly. Go Manly

Oh believe me, I am confident that we'll win whichever way we line up tonight. But I am just weary of them because they are a more talented side than they have shown this year. Brisbane in Brisbane are never easy beats.

First game on free to air tv for the season about time !!
Boys do us proud tonight even if you don’t win just show the same resolve in defence as previous weeks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8