Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 9, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Siro started his first grade career as a 5/8 back when he was a youngster coming through at the Tigpies.

Oh, and he can kick the ball. Whether or not he will need to tonight remains to be seen.

Siro started his first grade career as a 5/8 back when he was a youngster coming through at the Tigpies.

Oh, and he can kick the ball. Whether or not he will need to tonight remains to be seen.
Whether he plays 5/8 or in the back row, he will be asked to step up. He's been doing a good job over the last few weeks and has put in a few good kicks as an extra option to the halves.

Either way I just cringe at the thought of Api playing in the halves. He's a dummy half, not a play making halfback or 5/8.

He honestly sucked back in 2016 when he filled in at halfback for 5 games, and regardless that we now have a much better coach.....I still think he'd suck in the halves.

I for one would definitely be happier with Siro at 5/8 or even Cade Cust making his debut.

Tonight is a big danger game IMO, especially given the talent we are missing.

Brisbane are a talented side and really aren't as bad as they have been playing and if they start to click (just like they did against the Sharks in the Anzac round), they are going to be a dangerous side. Lets just hope that tonight isn't clicking time for the Broncos.

Broncos have huge pack.. it’s a lot to ask of Fainu at this stage to play 80 against them. Also, Siro is another big body in D. JetSki to start.

Milf has an 18 year old half next to him.:happy:

Manly need to run through the middle all night and keep the ball away from their wingers :wait:

Wish we were the 6pm game :nod:

10pm kickoff here after 3 5am starts on the trot, going to be a long night, have a feeling we might be in for one tonight too

Where's peeing Calvin????

GO MANLY!

Sorry, I was on my phone this morning when I unlocked and released the thread and I was getting ready to go to work and didn't have time to add peeing Calvin. I am home from work now and on my PC so here he is:

Go Manly !!!

ManlyVsBroncos.jpg

52f9a3c1-62b2-4e46-aca8-ab7192fe2819-original.jpg

I see Cade Cust is still in the reduced squad of 19 with Miski... Boyle or Tangles to drop out I reckon so the hooking tagteam can continue to roll on. Go Manly!
I hope there is a change of some sort. I don't rate api in the halves and don't think we've won a game he is played there

10pm kickoff here after 3 5am starts on the trot, going to be a long night, have a feeling we might be in for one tonight too
Just record it like grand pa @globaleagle and stay off any news channels in the morning :giggle:

I feel that Manly are relishing the under dog tag and have the luxury of zero expectations from the league community at large :nod:

We are due for a large positive score this week to jump Parra :party:

Just record it like grand pa @globaleagle and stay off any news channels in the morning :giggle:

I feel that Manly are relishing the under dog tag and have the luxury of zero expectations from the league community at large :nod:

We are due for a large positive score this week to jump Parra :party:
Lol I wouldn’t be able to sleep probably, and my young fella is at nanny’s tonight so I can actually make some noise and get a sleep in

Last season we lost the match 46 points to 16 as Trent watched the game from the coaches box like a stunned mullet

Broncos 46
(Oates 4, Nikorima, Roberts, Isaako tries; Isaako 7 goals) d Sea Eagles 16 (Lane, Parker, J. Trbojevic tries; Cherry-Evans, Hodkinson goals)a

In that match players like DCE , Tommy , AFB and Walker played like players without confidence , passion , purpose , resilience and belief .

Players without Confidence , passion , purpose , resilience and belief are like dead bodies on the field

We are going to win tonight because Des has brought our players back from the dead and has us believing
The match you have quoted was the final round of the regular season (Round 25) however, the corresponding match to this current one last year was the Double Header in Round 10 and we won.

Sea Eagles 38

Broncos 24

Venue: Suncorp Stadium

Ground Conditions: Good

Weather: Fine

Attendance: 31,118

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles: 6 Tries
Brisbane Broncos: 4 Tries

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles tries achieved by:

• Jake Trbojevic 2'
    • Joel Thompson 30'
    • Jake Trbojevic 34'
    • Apisai Koroisau 46'
    • Akuila Uate 55'
    • Joel Thompson 66'
Brisbane Broncos tries achieved by:

• Andrew McCullough 6'
    • Sam Thaiday 15'
    • Anthony Milford 62'
    • Jamayne Isaako 76'
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles: 4 Conversions from 6 attempts.
Brisbane Broncos: 3 Conversions from 4 attempts.

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles conversions achieved by:

• Daly Cherry-Evans 3'
    • Daly Cherry-Evans 35'
    • Daly Cherry-Evans 47'
    • Daly Cherry-Evans 68'
Brisbane Broncos conversions achieved by:

• Jamayne Isaako 7'
    • Jamayne Isaako 16'
    • Jamayne Isaako 63'
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles: 3 Penalty Goals from 3 attempts.
Brisbane Broncos: 1 Penalty Goals from 1 attempts.

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles penaltyGoals achieved by:

• Daly Cherry-Evans 8'
    • Daly Cherry-Evans 42'
    • Daly Cherry-Evans 73'
Brisbane Broncos penaltyGoals achieved by:

• Jamayne Isaako 23'

Half Time Score:

Sea Eagles 18

Broncos 14

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14