Pre-Game Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

6 32
Suncorp Stadium
05 May 2023 08:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you @The Wheel

If our highly Decorated Leader and Captain DCE delivers one of his Inspirational winning Queensland state of Origin performance

He will lead us to Victory

Queensland secure famous State of Origin triumph with game three win ...

I do not understand this high regard Seibold mentor quote by Pat Carrigan
I question Carrigans footy standards and his passion for the club he plays for

Seibold took Carrington and his broncos team mates to the first ever wooden spoon in their clubs proud history

My question here is
How is being part of a team that disgraced their club with its first wooden spoon seen as a high regard ?
Not everything is so black and white Bozo, the players were only expressing that they liked being coached by Seibold regardless of the Broncs coming last in that year.

Not everything is so black and white Bozo, the players were only expressing that they liked being coached by Seibold regardless of the Broncs coming last in that year.
I guess we have a different perspective view feathered friend

To see my perspective you would have to seriously answer these questions to your self

My questions are
How would you feel if you were part of a team that shamed your proud club with its first ever wooden spoon ?

How would you feel is Seibold was the first ever coach to disgrace our Legendary club Manly with its first ever wooden spoon ?

I guess we have a different perspective view feathered friend

To see my perspective you would have to seriously answer these questions to your self

My questions are
How would you feel if you were part of a team that shamed your proud club with its first ever wooden spoon ?

How would you feel is Seibold was the first ever coach to disgrace our Legendary club Manly with its first ever wooden spoon ?
Actually, didn't Seibold get the flick from the Broncs with about 8 or 10 games left, so not entirely on his watch.

Actually, didn't Seibold get the flick from the Broncs with about 8 or 10 games left, so not entirely on his watch.
These are the facts ..
Under Seibold, 2020 was the worst year in Brisbane's history with only 3 wins from 20 matches and a points differential of -356 resulting in the club's first wooden spoon

Another Great Fact is
Our Greatness is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
And Passionate Manly people would all like nothing more than for Seibold to raise our Legendary club to Premiership Winning Greatness

Thanks for posting @The '47ers

If our Australian soldiers can die fighting for our Glorious country

Our Manly Players can fight for their lives saving our Legendary club from defeat against the Broncos in front of their hostile supporters

Lets win this fcking game !!!
Manly losing is never an option or an excuse
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

These are the facts ..
Under Seibold, 2020 was the worst year in Brisbane's history with only 3 wins from 20 matches and a points differential of -356 resulting in the club's first wooden spoon

Another Great Fact is
Our Greatness is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
And Passionate Manly people would all like nothing more than for Seibold to raise our Legendary club to Premiership Winning Greatness
In all fairness Bozo, he was being white anted from within the Broncos club right from the very start. Lockyear goes on about how it was a difficult year, but say's nothing about the secretive plot by the Broncs old boys club to install Kevvie as the coach as soon as possible.

In all fairness Bozo, he was being white anted from within the Broncos club right from the very start. Lockyear goes on about how it was a difficult year, but say's nothing about the secretive plot by the Broncs old boys club to install Kevvie as the coach as soon as possible.
Life is not fair feathered friend
We have to take this in our own stride and deal with it and not die with it

Just watched Marty's interview on Broncos TV, ....saying ..."I'm learning a lot from Kevvie" he's going on 33 or something and he's learning a lot, so he never learned much at Manly then...F.. that'll do me..

Just watched Marty's interview on Broncos TV, ....saying ..."I'm learning a lot from Kevvie" he's going on 33 or something and he's learning a lot, so he never learned much at Manly then...F.. that'll do me..
Yeah he also commented previously about how Adam Reynolds is the best halfback he has played with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4