Pre-Game Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

0 38
Suncorp Stadium
13 May 2022 08:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dorky looking weather guy on Fox said that a big bulk of the rain is going into a Sth/East direction via Sunshine Coast way...meaning into the sea.
I prefer the black haired beauty, Henrietta.

I sometimes watch the weather channel just for her (lol)

By the way I've changed my tipping pick about 4 times , first choice Broncos, then back to Manly when I heard Schuster was playing, then back to the Broncos when I saw Hass / Capewell back in, then back to Manly as I think we might (might) be better mud runners.

Buggered if I really know.

This game, and Storm V Panthers is a toss of the coin.
Know what you're sayin Mark, once I knew it was going to piss down this week my confidence levels have risen somewhat. They've got Reynolds as their sole playmaker we have 3 or 4 if Schuster plays.

Know what you're sayin Mark, once I knew it was going to piss down this week my confidence levels have risen somewhat. They've got Reynolds as their sole playmaker we have 3 or 4 if Schuster plays.
As we know it the wet it's all about kicking because there's going to be a ****load of errors, so yes that's been part of my drift back to Manly.

BUT, it is a home game for the Donkeys (yeah I know it is ours but in reality its theirs)

I promise you, 110% this is VERY unusual

Rain, and lots of it, October to March sometimes into very early April.

Absolute glorious weather May -September, shorts and t-shirt most days and most nights, a couple (yes 2 or 3) cooler nights down to 8 degrees.

This "ain't normal"
Isn't that what Greta was trying to tell you?? @:D

As we know it the wet it's all about kicking because there's going to be a ****load of errors, so yes that's been part of my drift back to Manly.

BUT, it is a home game for the Donkeys (yeah I know it is ours but in reality its theirs)
Are we always going to give up our home match with the Donkeys?
Could there be a Magic Round if we refused?

Are we always going to give up our home match with the Donkeys?
Could there be a Magic Round if we refused?
It should be rotated in the draw each year, so every side bar the precious Mules get to give up a home game, or shift magic round when it’s their turn to lose the home ground advantage.

Does everyone else play the same team every magic round or is it just us and Brisbane?

Isn't that what Greta was trying to tell you?? @:D
1652324104889.png

We usually win. If I were the broncs I'd be begging to not play manly again in magic round.
True, But the intensity of these games playing the Broncos side in front of a packed crowd of mainly Broncs fans cheering them on. This is always a fiercely contested game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8