Pre-Game Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

0 38
Suncorp Stadium
13 May 2022 08:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sprawling madness that is SEQ with no fore thought to infrastructure upgrades until it's traffic gridlock nightmare.
Exactly , zero forward planning.

Single lane in and out ( both ways ), no train , poorly served by public transport but yep , let’s put 10,000 extra houses in and bugger the people ( but think about the $60k per block fee to the government Mmmmm yes lots and lots of nice $$$$ to spend on a useless quarantine station on Toowoomba).

Is there any truth to the rumour that lifesavers will be on duty at Raincorp this weekend?
l41YhgmcB5xKESvrG.gif

Christ I hope so!

Nope all houses now

Been here 6 years , over 4500 houses built in Reddy Bay since then.

There’s a big new development just started with another 4500 houses.

It was as quiet as when we moved here to retire.
What a shame, haven't been down their in ages, but it had that sleepy bayside ambience about the place.

What a shame, haven't been down their in ages, but it had that sleepy bayside ambience about the place.
That’s one of the reasons we moved here in 2016.

Having lived in Taringa before that I wanted a slower lifestyle , I still get the lifestyle but it’s a ****fight now getting in and out of the place and is getting worse.

Exactly , zero forward planning.

Single lane in and out ( both ways ), no train , poorly served by public transport but yep , let’s put 10,000 extra houses in and bugger the people ( but think about the $60k per block fee to the government Mmmmm yes lots and lots of nice $$$$ to spend on a useless quarantine station on Toowoomba).
Should be at least a decent train line (not a single line but two or more sets of tracks - with no level crossings) from Noosa to Coolie. I won't hold my breath.

Get that excessive traffic off the Bruce Highway and the Pacific Hwy.

No foresight - let's just turn SE Qld into another Los Angeles...........

Should be at least a decent train line (not a single line but two or more sets of tracks - with no level crossings) from Noosa to Coolie. I won't hold my breath.

Get that excessive traffic off the Bruce Highway and the Pacific Hwy.

No foresight - let's just turn SE Qld into another Los Angeles...........
You only have to travel on the M1 or the Bruce to know the dogs breakfast they’ve created.

But meanwhile is it 300 million for a now completely unused quarantine set up at Toowoomba airport.

Well we should know in about 15 minutes if Schuster is in ( or out ),
No chance I reckon. And tbh if he’s injured still the wet slop that will be Suncorp tomorrow is not good for him. We need him fit and firing in the origin period when we lose the usual 3.

No chance I reckon. And tbh if he’s injured still the wet slop that will be Suncorp tomorrow is not good for him. We need him fit and firing in the origin period when we lose the usual 3.
Oh give him a couple of needles and get him out there! Gees they get paid all this money and they’re soft, soft I tell ya!

We're 1-17 unless there's an injury, covid or a Des brain explosion with Harper being picked in the next 24 hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10