Post-Game Discussion Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Broncos
0 Suncorp Stadium
13 May 2022 20:05
80th minute

Match Stats

a few things

Catching the ball from the kick off is U7s
Croker doesnt let us down trys his guts out but we need more from the 9
Bully is a front rower
Keppie -I think Sippers and Josh should start
Marty -time to go
Tupolotu went well
Koula fantastic ,he and and Tupoluto keep thier spots no matter what
Davey also deserves more time ahead of Keppie and Marty and the fowards need to run straight land on your stomach then get to your feet ,play the ball ,its not that complicated
TT if he is injured get him off and get him better ,if he cant run full pace then rest him till he can
Burbo played ok but got bashed a bit I feel ,Atkins seemed to miss multiple high tacklesvon him
DCE and Foz terrible ,but i think that was because we were not going foward so no room
Garrick a rare off night ,forgiven
No 6 agains ,not 1 ,how does that work and how many with our geriatiric line speed did we give away ? Atkins should not ref Manly ,he makes sure we are pumpled in the 1st 30 ,then he relaxes to make it look ""ünbiased""

From Post #1

FULL TIME SCORE

Manly: 0
Broncos: 38

279972005_10159774822695993_8499048533619949312_n.jpg

Pic: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Facebook Page

Team Victory Song:

c620536e7a3a92d0858c6791b2d697cf.gif

Pressers: TBA

Post Match Interviews: TBA

Match Report:

Sea Eagles Stats Review: TBA

Match Highlights:

Extended Match Highlights: TBA

Full Match Replay Link: TBA

Manly Tries:

giphy1.gif

Game Pics & Video Clips:

Press Print & Video Articles:

Reynolds magic show turns Broncos into beasts

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope the Penns enjoy the money they've made from giving away our home game to Brisbane once again and from the abomination that is that black shirt. Both things the fans hate that happen for one reason only $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
The thing is you can hardly read Pointsbet on the black garbage bag. On our home jersey it stands out like dogs balls.

What a *en waist of my time and money coming all the way up here to support that piss ****en weak excuse for a manly team. Hang your heads. The whole team were *. They don’t deserve to wear our jersey. A good thing they were wearing that useless representation of our jersey. That black thing should be burnt and never seen again. So glad I wasted my time. Thanks team.
Oh man I feel soo sorry for ya..and I agree with everything you said. Good on you for h to sing to support the team. They don’t deserve you

Our Middle Forwards were ****. Why did Davey not start instead of Bullemor? Des didn’t use the bench well. Sipley and Davey only came in the 2nd half when our forwards were being overrun.

We have a huge next 2 games and if Des doesn’t use the bench properly we are screwed big time. Crocker again showed his passes are too slow and we need to get Segeyaro on, and Walker has been very quiet the last 2 weeks as well.

It’s clearly being seen those players leaving at seasons end are not showing heart (Taupau and Walker) and we leave players like Sipley and Davey off the field the entire first half.
Agree about the bench. Pretty sure Aloiai went off at 8-0 and came back on at 32-0?

Some stats

Keppie starting prop 4 runs 38 metres
Aloai 8 runs 64 metres
Jake 7 runs 47 metres
Bullemor 3 runs 35 metres
Davey 3 for 36
Taupau 7 for 93
Sipley 3 for 30

Simply not good enough when you look at Haas 17 runs for 160 metres, Jansen 16 for 170, Carrigan 18 for 190. That’s 3 of their forwards having more runs and metres than our 7 combined. That’s where we lost the game.

Actually we lost the game from kick off as the heads dropped then.
Practically the same start as the Sharks game, I knew as soon as they went to sleep on the kick-off that we were in for a sh1t night, heads went down at that point and they never really came back up

While Tom was obviously struggling, why didn't we push him to the Centre and put Koula to the back ?

While Tom was obviously struggling, why didn't we push him to the Centre and put Koula to the back ?
I would like to see what Koula can offer at fullback & in the centres Tom may have more opportunity to regain his confidence after injury.

Turbo- Not expecting last years form but definitely not 100% fit, had a few good plays like the kick chase but just couldn’t get it done

Bully- had that good first run, not much else but he needs to be moved to the middle, he has potential to become one of our best forwards

Marty- again had a good run but still the error on the first tackle which could’ve led us to at least one try

Davey and Aloiai- both need more minutes, especially Aloiai, easily our best middle just need to use him better

Garrick- no where near his best, gave cobbo way to much space in the air

Halves- cherry looked ok at times but kicking no where near his best, same with foz not even close to his best form

Anyway, the black jerseys are cursed and last time we were kept to nill we made the gf

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6