Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why does the ref allow McCullough to come over the top of a tackles player on the ground and clip him on the back of the head? Saw it happen at least three times.

Recorded the game and watching now. Not sure if this is covered elsewhere, but the first Broncos try to McCullough - the video ref looks at several replays which are inconclusive. The try is awarded for insufficient evidence to overturn. Then as soon as it's awarded, fox show another replay from a completely different angle which to my eyes, clearly indicates he doesn't score. That replay even goes on longer than the others, and shows McCullough still trying to get the ball down, well past the point when the official replays stopped, which indicates even he knew he didn't get it down. Commentators of course say absolutely nothing.
If you didn't like the Mc Cullough one you're not going to like the Uate no try....absolute bullshiit call.

Had a cracking night at game with the daughter So good to beat those filthy bogans.

One thing I do like about Tom Ts play is that even with the incredible list of errors over the last few weeks he still wants the ball to affect the game. Good sign.

And we have to play like we did in second half going forward. Smash the middle and look for those nice inside balls. Forget the Willy Nilly second phase till you own the middle with our big forwards. It had to be a plan it was so obvious which is another good sign.

Last edited:
I just got back from Brisbane and it was one of the best nights I've had out in years. There were a few guys my age (oldies) a couple of rows behind and we had the Manly chant going and the Bronco's supporters could only sit there stunned. I was so proud of the boys last night, I just wish everyone from Silvertails could have been there to enjoy the moment.

This is going to be the greatest moment of my year. There’s nothing like beating the Boncos up here. Kent and Hooper were still giving it to Chez on MMM this morning, wankers. I’m not taking my jersey off this week

Dont worry CorkQLD. I recall one commentator giving it to Cliff Lyons during a darker period in Manly's history. It came back to bite him big time. DCE will show his quality and if the Hodgo experiment happens, he'll be even better.

Question .
If we took our home game to Brisbane as a financial gain with ticket sales,why would we do it on a double header when you would have to half the dividends with the other team ??
Or am I missing something ?

Question .
If we took our home game to Brisbane as a financial gain with ticket sales,why would we do it on a double header when you would have to half the dividends with the other team ??
Or am I missing something ?
Because the 4 Clubs get an appearance fee on top of the gate

Manly had a week up there with Corporate functions to get more Sponsors as well

Same deal as the Christchurch game

Number of players used per club after opening 10 rounds
26 - Sharks, Titans, Sea Eagles, Warriors, Eels
25 - Panthers
24 - Dogs, Tigers
23 - Knights
22 - Broncos, Storm, Rabbitohs, Roosters
21 - Raiders, Dragons
20 - Cowboys

• 📚
Reactions: Ned
I just got back from Brisbane and it was one of the best nights I've had out in years. There were a few guys my age (oldies) a couple of rows behind and we had the Manly chant going and the Bronco's supporters could only sit there stunned. I was so proud of the boys last night, I just wish everyone from Silvertails could have been there to enjoy the moment.
It would have been fantastic to be there and see that win live.

This is going to be the greatest moment of my year. There’s nothing like beating the Boncos up here. Kent and Hooper were still giving it to Chez on MMM this morning, wankers. I’m not taking my jersey off this week
What were they on about this morning?

Me too - I had a feeling we would win this one. We were due one and went quite well last week even though we lost.
Well happy with the win.

I thought it was stuff with AFD not scoring and believe it or not had half time full time also but lost ticket in my drunken state

Attachments

• B372436D-4405-451B-8EF3-47918956A3C9.jpeg
    B372436D-4405-451B-8EF3-47918956A3C9.jpeg
    236.4 KB · Views: 27
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8