Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm ready for a huuuuuge Manly win

giphy.gif

I sort of wish I was going, and considering it’s my home town not going is piss weak.

If I was going with a few mates I’d still go but I’m not going to expose my wife to the drunk Donkey fans again, she was quite shaken up last year after the hero 20 year olds decide to push and shove around a mid 60’s grandmother.

Anyway I’ll be watching as usual from home and hoping for a Manly win ( which must come eventually) just not sure it will be tonight!

I sort of wish I was going, and considering it’s my home town not going is piss weak.

If I was going with a few mates I’d still go but I’m not going to expose my wife to the drunk Donkey fans again, she was quite shaken up last year after the hero 20 year olds decide to push and shove around a mid 60’s grandmother.

Anyway I’ll be watching as usual from home and hoping for a Manly win ( which must come eventually) just not sure it will be tonight!
As long as your there in spirit feathered friend !!!

Hopefully the signs of a revival continue from last week! I got the feeling that with some better timing we can put some scores on again.... they were over running each other and blew some points as a result. I think the effort was there last week: minimizing silly mistakes and penalties will go a long way toward winning games again.

Me too. I want to go just in case we jag one over those fukwits but don't want to expose the family to that drunken rable filth up there.

Me too. I want to go just in case we jag one over those fukwits but don't want to expose the family to that drunken rable filth up there.

Might not be so bad on a Friday night but this double header deals means they’ve been at the Caxton since 11am, and after 8 hours of that they go into Suncorp and drunk Rumbo’s, at 10pm at the end of the game they’ve been hitting the piss for almost 12 hours.

Sorry but I’m not exposing my wife( who enjoys watching the game) to that and whilst I could leave her home that’s not real fair either.

So no , I’m not going nor will go to a double header!!

i still don't understand why we take this match to Suncorp. Yes I know they NRL gives them money to do so but so much more opportunity to win at Brookie.
The donkeys ferals will sway the ref. We could be 5 penalties to nil in the first 15 minutes.
I'm a bit scared to watch but as usual I won't be able to look away.
To beat the donkeys at donkeyland would be ever so sweet.
Fight hard Manly men.

Might not be so bad on a Friday night but this double header deals means they’ve been at the Caxton since 11am, and after 8 hours of that they go into Suncorp and drunk Rumbo’s, at 10pm at the end of the game they’ve been hitting the piss for almost 12 hours.

Sorry but I’m not exposing my wife( who enjoys watching the game) to that and whilst I could leave her home that’s not real fair either.

Wow. Had no idea it was so bad. I'll strike that off the list of places I'd like to go!

#talkingthegameup ... Mark, back in the 70's I played at Lang Park, and I remember seeing a caged off section ... apparently the only place you were allowed to drink was inside this large MMA cage ..... sounds like it's time to go back to that solution ...

Wow. Had no idea it was so bad. I'll strike that off the list of places I'd like to go!

Only the Double Header, a normal home game is fine but as this is on a Saturday they start bloody early, Caxton Street is closed from 10am so they can get their full quota on board!!

#talkingthegameup ... Mark, back in the 70's I played at Lang Park, and I remember seeing a caged off section ... apparently the only place you were allowed to drink was inside this large MMA cage ..... sounds like it's time to go back to that solution ...

If I was going by myself I’d still go,**** them even at almost 63 I could handle myself reasonably well but my wife was jostled , pushed and shoved last year ( a mid 60’s gray haired Granny so they were very brave the young fellas) and she just doesn’t want that experience again, and fair enough!!

If I was going by myself I’d still go,**** them even at almost 63 I could handle myself reasonably well but my wife was jostled , pushed and shoved last year ( a mid 60’s gray haired Granny so they were very brave the young fellas) and she just doesn’t want that experience again, and fair enough!!

I am sorry to hear that Mark ..... I had hoped we as a sport had left those days behind .....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6