Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
According to the Telstra site they won 46-10 and the game is over. Love to know how Parker, Tom Wright, Bainbridge (if he played) etc went. Thanks for your info though Woodsie

HappilyManly

Journey Man
If it's a dry track manly 13+
if it is raining golden point.
no Roberts and no hunt with nikorima in the halves. send big Marty and Jake at him along with afb and he will fold like a piece of paper he's too small all we need to do is hold the ball and stop milford. If he's on cherrys side I'm not worried.
Frank and Siro to tire their small guys >:)

Manly need to watch Gillett :wait:

D

Deleted member 26876

This is a game I genuinely can't wait for, can't be more excited. And anxious, although confident we'll win in a close, fiery one

Holmsey

Bencher
The only thing we can hope for turbo is that the success rate of your grandiose predictions remains dismal (smiley face)

Parker ain't going nowhere
He's not going to stay at manly and play nsw cup for 5 years, we have no spots for him.

Happy gameday everyone !! Looking forward to this. Feels like an off season between. I hope The Eagles shove Billy Moore's comments right up his arse. I think they will !!
what did that bias qld bashtillan say? no hunt and no Roberts kevy Walters already making excuses LOL. I don't mind the guy but faaark he's bias. cardboard Corey Parker too ah this will be painful. and I bet we get gaz as well. It will be a cluster fuk of degenerates.. and its still better than ch9

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
He's not going to stay at manly and play nsw cup for 5 years, we have no spots for him.

In your opinion ....

Walker and Kelly could leave tomorrow ...... Tom will move to 2nd row ..... Uate might retire ..... Jorge's shoulder might go ..... you might be wrong

I rated Parker a better prospect than Kelly at the beginning of the year, and whilst I most certainly underestimated Kelly ... it has not yet been established that I overrated Parker ....

In other words Turbo, none of us know what will happen, least of all you.

Holmsey

Bencher
In your opinion ....

Walker and Kelly could leave tomorrow ...... Tom will move to 2nd row ..... Uate might retire ..... Jorge's shoulder might go ..... you might be wrong

I rated Parker a better prospect than Kelly at the beginning of the year, and whilst I most certainly underestimated Kelly ... it has not yet been established that I overrated Parker ....

In other words Turbo, none of us know what will happen, least of all you.
Mate you become a little angry over a comment I made that we will probably lose dalai Parker. Next minute you get all personal. Parkers a great prospect, but long term our backline is sorted. Plus Parker was never a better prospect then kelly. Kelly is a country rep, Australia and nsw junior rep. And Tom to second row@:D:rofl: And you say you know more about what's going to Happen! @:D:rofl:

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Mate you become a little angry over a comment I made that we will probably lose dalai Parker. Next minute you get all personal. Parkers a great prospect, but long term our backline is sorted. Plus Parker was never a better prospect that kelly. Kelly is a country rep, Australia and nsw junior rep. And Tom to second row@:D:rofl: And you say you know more about what's going to Happen! @:D:rofl:

No... learn to read ... what I said was no one knows what is going to happen.

And yet Parker debuted younger than Kelly .....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16