Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

TimmyQ

Bencher
Really looking forward to tonite - all the boys fresh and rested and hanging out in camp gettin all warm and fuzzy together and hopefully primed for a big effort. Combinations should really be starting to gel now since weve had essentially the same team so far this year. And goes without saying if we snag a win it'll really cement our place in the top 8 too. Go Manly

Go manly

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
IMG_4548.JPG
Getting nervous and excited
Boarding now
Gate 1
Omen for us

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm a little confused about why we are taking our home match to Suncorp purely for money, as we have been told.
There are four teams playing, with a crowd of 40,000 expected. Doesn't that equate to gate revenue of 10,000 per club?
We'd get 12,000 or more to Brookie.
Why is the club better off financially?

so you haven't see the size of the sausage rolls at Suncorpse

winnyason

Bencher
I think we go okay. If roberts plays which i expect our defence needs to be sharp.
Api needs to take advantage of markers who split

The '47ers

When Eagles are silent Parrots begin to chatter
I think we go okay. If roberts plays which i expect our defence needs to be sharp.
Api needs to take advantage of markers who split
If Roberts plays I'm hoping his mind will be on his injury, and not tbe game

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
Prepared for a loss tonight. Our team is young and i can see them having one of those flat games. With that said we could very well have another good game and win. Looking forward to the game either way!

If it's a dry track manly 13+
if it is raining golden point.
no Roberts and no hunt with nikorima in the halves. send big Marty and Jake at him along with afb and he will fold like a piece of paper he's too small all we need to do is hold the ball and stop milford. If he's on cherrys side I'm not worried.

Holmsey

Bencher
Has anyone got any details on Manly's Holden Cup thumping of Brisbane 46-10, a team that was actually ahead of them on the table. Hard to get details
Brad Parker had a blinder, 3 tries and kicked 3 or 4 goals I think. Yeah he had a massive game from what I heard.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16