Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Unfortunately this is what happens when you throw together a bunch of players new to a club with a coaching staff that have no connection to the club. No matter how bad they they still get paid
It seems like that. They aren't connected. They don't want to fight to the death for each other.
It's a bit Northern Eaglesish. I know they've had the draw from hell but it's still frustrating.

I'd like to think I'm generally a positive poster. I know plenty here can be pretty vocal when it come to the criticism. I try wherever possible to steer clear of that sort of stuff.

But boy do we have some serious issues.

We all knew it would take time for combinations to click. But it's Round 10 and we still look like a team that met on the bus to the ground. We are so far from precise it's ridiculous and the Broncos just made us look stupid.

DCE needs to try and take control of things when we have the ball. There were sets when he didn't touch the ball until the kick. Not good enough son. I don't care if he makes a few errors but to totally pass the responsibility on to others ? That's not what he's paid to do.

We've lost before but we were never ever in that match.

Killer is a champion but he's made the right decision to finish up. Being beaten for pace by Sam Thaiday ? I hate seeing things like that. Maybe he should move to 6. The progress I'd hope to see from Walker just isn't there. If he can't do it, move him into the centres.

The Donkey's pack outplayed ours and they didn't even have Blair.

We were just embarrassing. The only try we managed was a bull***t try. Dumb luck. Granted we had a fair one disallowed. That last 15 of the first half was the only part of the match DCE looked any good.

We're going to need to improve a hell of a lot to compete with the Gummies.

Not a happy camper here tonight.

Worst part about tonight is everytime i scratch my balls im going to think of our coach. Im going to forget tonight. Bring on next week, goodnight silvertails.

What happened to the "Ministry of Defence" talk in the pre-season?

So far we have had 226 points scored against us in 10 games (as opposed to only scoring 178 ourselves). For defence that actually puts us in 13th with only NZ, Tigpies and Knights having a worse defensive record.

The tits and rooters have a worse defense than us, we average 22.6 points against they are higher.

The tits and rooters have a worse defense than us, we average 22.6 points against they are higher.

Right now we have conceded 226 points. The Tits and Chooks have (after 9 games each) conceded 211 and 207 respectively.

Those two actually play each other on Monday night on the Gold Coast. The Chooks have to score at least 16 and the Tits at least 20 for either side to have a worse defensive record than us.

Well done to the fans who made the journey up to brookvale north ( Suncorp) and had to sit through that rubbish we dished up!!

It is a very sad night tonight, that is not the manly I know and love and have supported all my life.

There was no pride or heart in that jumper tonight.

I want my manly team back which plays for each other, is ruthless in defense and does not give up.

For thos at the game, was Chezza booed? There was nothing on the broadcast at least.

Hopefully that dickhead Moore gets his head into the 21st Century

Yes he was .... but it was by the Broncos supporters not us :wasntme:

Well done to the fans who made the journey up to brookvale north ( Suncorp) and had to sit through that rubbish we dished up!!

It is a very sad night tonight, that is not the manly I know and love and have supported all my life.

There was no pride or heart in that jumper tonight.

I want my manly team back which plays for each other, is ruthless in defense and does not give up.
Had to laugh in astonishment as Myles puts on two bell ringing tackles in the last ten minutes of the game? WTF Nate...was that for Mal, or you just thought we hadn't sat through enough misery.
(Excluded are Jake and BJ)
Dylan your dinner suit won't need dry cleaning either....

Had to laugh in astonishment as Myles puts on two bell ringing tackles in the last ten minutes of the game? WTF Nate...was that for Mal, or you just thought we hadn't sat through enough misery.
(Excluded are Jake and BJ)
Dylan your dinner suit won't need dry cleaning either....

It's such a shame that legacy we worked so hard to build is being destroyed by these pee hearts. If they lacked the natural talent, I'd be fine, but they are so much better than this.

How the hell have we gone to a point where there are gimme losses by us like the bad times?

Those play the balls tonight, were dreadfully tired and slow. There was 0 passion, care factor or effort.

There needs to be some accountability. If you're going into the game with your highest player stating, "there's no pressure on us, which is great", wtf do they expect the result to be?

The Sea Eagles jersey used to be an object of fear, pride, passion, culture, and an us vs. them feel. Nowadays, we are just a lame old duck, ready to have a bullet through the scone.

So how long do people think Taupau will be suspended for?
Watching it replayed on the News, he just cartwheeled the player who fell on his back.
Nothing to be suspended for, it happens in most games.@:cool:

But Taupau had just earlier tried to punch Roberts, so his aggression may see him charged. :confused:

He is still a disappointment, has no sense of timing.
It's boring to hear about his strength, when he uses it for penalties instead of running through a line of defenders :mad:

Watching it replayed on the News, he just cartwheeled the player who fell on his back.
Nothing to be suspended for, it happens in most games.@:cool:

But Taupau had just earlier tried to punch Roberts, so his aggression may see him charged. :confused:

He is still a disappointment, has no sense of timing.
It's boring to hear about his strength, when he uses it for penalties instead of running through a line of defenders :mad:

To be fair though, who doesn't want to punch James Roberts? He has a very smackable head, especially when his mouth is moving!

Went to the game last night this is what I got out of it.
I felt sorry for Jamie way of the pace.
Dce tried his hardest but kicking game was shocking.
That has to be walkers last game at 5/8
Martin is an impact player not 80min.
Anyway least they had a crack

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4