Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Looked like both teams were really trying to catch their breath at the end. Brisbane are dangerous around the ruck. Need to shut that down. Darcy and vave and lawrence get found out

The only positive is dce is looking pretty good in attack compared to previous weeks. Not much else though.

Disgrace that call
My whole street Knew what I thought of that call, if we take one of our chances tonight we should be 12-8 down.
Broncos will win 28-6 by full time.

Hahaha and Tooves was the problem.They can't score points yet they leave Mateo out.I know he's injured this week but bozo wouldn't of picked him anyway.He can't go any worse than what they dish up now

What is this rubbish I'm watching.
Other than Cherry, Vave, Lawrnece and Fonua Blake no heart no culture nothing. Ordinary.
Get lost Dylan Walker this cat must go back to Souths.
It's not Manly we are watching any more.
NYEagle
I agree with all you say except Vave. I was a fan but he can't come back on. Both of the ponies tries came from complete laziness/slowness from Vave. He just stood still when Boyd ran past him ffs.

Hahaha and Tooves was the problem.They can't score points yet they leave Mateo out.I know he's injured this week but bozo wouldn't of picked him anyway.He can't go any worse than what they dish up now

But it is a results based business... don't you know?

Vave went off pretty early, was there an injury there?

Need something to kick in during the break, a few shots of spirit. Only going into tackles with one man way too much, not working for each other at all, zero chase / pressure at kicks, telling sign for me that everyone is off was there was absolutely zero spirit at one of the broncos lost balls, these days you are used to everyone running in back slapping and trying to take advantage of it. everyone just stopped to catch breath instead at a time shouldnt be that rooted to perk up a bit. Without a rev up this will get ugly.

Disgrace that call
My whole street Knew what I thought of that call, if we take one of our chances tonight we should be 12-8 down.
Broncos will win 28-6 by full time.

Haha, yeah I think my whole suburb heard what I thought of a certain official....lol.......!!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10