Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Horsehead was in the in-goal, the touchy was 5 metres behind the play. How in hell could either call that a forward pass??????

12-0 half time, could be worse. Some good efforts by jake, parcel, Tom may be in slow mo but he is getting involved. Manly unlucky not to have 2 tries, one should have been a try, the other was poor execution for setting up last pass

Some positives here at half time. Down 12 nil it could have been a blood bath. We've hung in and should be 12 to 4 (well 6 when killer nails the conversion).

Tommy t getting involved and more hungry in defencE, which is great to see. DCE running more, not quite connecting with team mates, but it looks good. Parcell looks very very dangerous, if he keeps sniffing it will open up, and I hope tommy t keeps following his runs. AFB, I think he needs more game time, he seems to effortlessly make 10m every run.

Come on boys, we are in this!

Right now I'd be inclined to put Walker in the centres opposite Roberts, move Brown to the right and play Killer at 5/8.

How many ****ing forward passes have the donkeys thrown right in front of the William Hill appointed ref called horse****, at least half a dozen. And not one of them has been penalised.

But a great pass by Chez for a definite try and it is called forward.

This is actually really ****ed up.....!

I know people went bananas when I said we look slow, lethargic and unfit at times throughout the game.

But boy, I'm holding to that. We look under done. We look tired (as the Fox guys said).

Normally when depth players come in, there is a boost of energy.

Sorry (not including injury), we look outright unfit. Slow and lumbering around the ruck. I called it, guys like Milford will tear us a new arsehole around the ruck, because we lack energy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11