Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Peter C

Bencher
He left (sorry, betrayed) some Qld club then bludged at norths for 6 or 7 years. Now he's good for a sensational quote.

Next.
We actually signed him up around 1991-2, but he SURPRISINGLY changed his mind and didn't want to leave Norths, so Graeme Lowe cancelled his contract.

Ryan

Journey Man
I have a feeling tonight will be like Game 7 in San Jose against Nashville.

We'll try hard, and everyone will compliment us, but a gimme, is a gimme.

And be 4 wins in 10 games. Same as when Penn stepped in and sacked Tooves for result.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member

And be 4 wins in 10 games. Same as when Penn stepped in and sacked Tooves for result.

And Ryan you know it's a " results driven business " don't you?

Lots of excuses being thrown around , and to be fair some of them have merit ( the Boys for example have virtually ran out the same side for 10 rounds now) but the one excuse not many mention is that we simply are no longer good enough.

That , I'm sure ( rather I hope) will change but as I've said ( and been shot down for saying it) it's year 1 of a 5 year plan , so we need some patience.

KeithSheldon

Reserve Grader

I hate to nitpick but we were 3 wins from 10 games last year I believe. So improvements!

Last edited:

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Billy Moore is a complete idiot. No Queensland club wanted Cherry as a kid so he came to Manly who nurtured him to become a champion.
Once his talent was there for all to see everyone wanted him. He legally backflipped on his Titan's deal as many players have done and continue to do so.
He and his wife never wanted to leave Manly where he's been since 17.
Now Billy is encouraging people to boo a fellow Queenslander. Very loyal hey Billy. Your bitterness and idiocy is making a mockery of what you're supposed to stand for.
Have a blinder Cherry!

bones

Bones Knows
I hate to nitpick but we 2 wins from 10 games last year I believe. So improvements!
I enjoying nit-picking. It was actually 3 from 10.
And if we lose tonight it would be exactly the same this year if not for the video ref robbing the chooks in round 4.

Last edited:

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It's an " MWTS" invasion today, sans @bones who I think stayed behind.

My Facebook feed is full of people who have either come up last night, or who are on their way.

I'm expecting the usual 2-3 thousand or more to cheers the boys on ( not the BOYS) our fellas.

Billy Moore is a complete idiot. No Queensland club wanted Cherry as a kid so he came to Manly who nurtured him to become a champion.
Once his talent was there for all to see everyone wanted him. He legally backflipped on his Titan's deal as many players have done and continue to do so.
He and his wife never wanted to leave Manly where he's been since 17.
Now Billy is encouraging people to boo a fellow Queenslander. Very loyal hey Billy. Your bitterness and idiocy is making a mockery of what you're supposed to stand for.
Have a blinder Cherry!
Agree, & I wonder if the "Billy Moores" of the world see Extremists on TV, & think, prejudice crazies,
lucky I'm not like that. ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18