MANLY SUPPORTERS ARE GOD TIER

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
20210216_155624.jpg

I live in the Western Suburbs these days and though its wonderful for the differing cultures, food etc its not the Northern beaches. I travelled over to the Northern beaches recently to enjoy a meal at Oceans at North Narrabeen with my two sisters et al. We then went down and sat on the beach for several hours, and I realised that despite the eclectic characteristics of the West, the Northern Beaches are 7th Heaven. I was raised in Dee Why and treasure my good fortune to have lived my early life there. My whole sense of well being mellows every time I get near those beaches again. Miss it and should visit more often. Those of you living there...you are bloody lucky I tell you

I live in the Western Suburbs these days and though its wonderful for the differing cultures, food etc its not the Northern beaches. I travelled over to the Northern beaches recently to enjoy a meal at Oceans at North Narrabeen with my two sisters et al. We then went down and sat on the beach for several hours, and I realised that despite the eclectic characteristics of the West, the Northern Beaches are 7th Heaven. I was raised in Dee Why and treasure my good fortune to have lived my early life there. My whole sense of well being mellows every time I get near those beaches again. Miss it and should visit more often. Those of you living there...you are bloody lucky I tell you
I agree. I live an hour from the beach but at age 62 I still get down to Long Reef once per week for a surf. It soothes my soul!

They HAVE fans? Couldn't see any at Mudgee...
That’s why I left it singular. He couldn’t make the Mudgee trip.
Thinking of going to the Tits v Rabbits game tomorrow.
‘Bit of a bummer with Tino out, was keen to see him live.
‘No Trell either, but that is a good thing for me. Would’ve got kicked out for baiting him all game. :devil:

That’s why I left it singular. He couldn’t make the Mudgee trip.
Thinking of going to the Tits v Rabbits game tomorrow.
‘Bit of a bummer with Tino out, was keen to see him live.
‘No Trell either, but that is a good thing for me. Would’ve got kicked out for baiting him all game. :devil:
Just looking at tickets for tomorrows game, surprisingly four of the ten seating areas have sold out. And two other areas are singular seats available. Expect the toothless, unwashed will be in the majority. I might have to get some shots off the Doc if I go.
‘And if I do go. I’m going to do a South Sydney supporters normal go and wear my Manly jersey regardless of the fact they’re not playing.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6