Manly Signing News

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
From the Daily:

Cummings also confirmed the Sea Eagles would be in the market from today for another high-profile forward after missing out on Dragons young gun Ben Creagh who re-signed with St George-Illawarra yesterday.

``We've got to sit down and think through our strategy,'' Cummings said.

``We'll be aggressive for a couple of players.

``Two (high-profile) players per year is what we usually try to sign.

``But until players make up their minds, there's not much we can do.

``It's like a chess game at the moment.

``There's stuff going on everywhere.''

In other player movement news big prop Mark Bryant has received a two-year offer from Manly which his manager Jim Banaghan has knocked back.

``It's unsatisfactory and we'll be going on the open market,'' Banaghan said.

Bryant has received interest from two other clubs.

Negotiations are also still on-going and positive with five-eighth Travis Burns. The club is hopeful of securing the young pivot, while utility back Paul Stephenson is also on the open market.

Looks like 'Guess Who' is here to stuff things up. Last week Manly were quoted as saying they had agreed to terms with Bryant!!!!

Bryant can go, and why isn't King on the market? We must sign Burns, at least he plays like he wants it.

I don't think we should talk to any player that has banaghan as manager.
agree Mata, well its backfired big time, he didnt accept Manlys offer and suggested it should be bigger, well if i was Manly after last night id be halving it or taking it away all together.

Agree. How much longer must we all endure King? Saw Cleal on the paddock for Souths last night. went OK in a souths sort of way.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4