Manly sign Uiti Baker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
if he gets on here and reads this crap he'll either:
1) think we're a bunch of complaining sooks and have no time for us

or

2) knuckle down and want to prove most of you guys wrong...

lets hope its the latter

wedgetail eagle said:
Talking to a Raiders player who knows Baker, said if Uiti is fit, he's ok, but he can be a lazy player. Donny will have to crack the Whip!

The raiders are the laziness experts!

Shoe1 said:
wedgetail eagle said:
Talking to a Raiders player who knows Baker, said if Uiti is fit, he's ok, but he can be a lazy player. Donny will have to crack the Whip!

Yeah, yeah..I knew that was coming.:)
The Raiders bloke I know is a good kid.
I just thought Silvertailers might want some info on UB.

wedgetail eagle said:
Shoe1 said:
wedgetail eagle said:

And if Donny, Tooves and co., and our Leadership Group can't get the best out of him; no-one can.

Just give him a go, even a season. Then assess him.

IQ'd the match because I was out yesterday.

Watched it this morning.

I saw enough to say that with Donny working with him, he could develop to be a useful addition. While I agree he's not currently a world beater, he's got the size (and not like George) and I can see why he's been given the chance.

I guess time will tell. The least we can do is get behind the guy. How about we hold off on slipping the boot in ?

wedgetail eagle said:
Shoe1 said:
wedgetail eagle said:

I appreciate the info, apols for cheap shot :0)

Uiti Baker has the size and the Manly Sea eagles have the best culture and he can be anything if he applies himself . Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

Not sure how likely it is, BUT......if Tetavano, Vave, Mason and Baker play to their obvious potential then our forward pack could be anything in 2015.

Looks like he swallowed George Rose!
A big boy. His highlights package is impressive. Our recruitment team has listened to we experts and hired some man mountains. DCE and Foran should be playing behind a pack that intimidates next season.
I'm getting pumped.
Then again, I was expecting big things from Sao and The Elephant Man . . .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4