Manly sign Sao

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagle1188

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Manly have signed Ligi Sao on a 3 year deal.This kid is huge and runs straight and hard with a good of load.

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/nrl-sao-is-snapped-up/

Great news, I am excited even though I have never seen him play, in fact Ihave never heard of him.

Kiwi Eagle could probably give us a bit of a hint on this guy. KE?

Napper said:
He will go well in the rain. Noone will want to go near a soggy sao...

Globaleagle said:
RE: Rumoured and Confirmed Signings 6.25am

Sounds good! If he plays in the rain will that make him a .... soggy sao?

Oh grow up GE

Great /disturbed minds think alike!

The Wheel said:
Great news, I am excited even though I have never seen him play, in fact Ihave never heard of him.

Kiwi Eagle could probably give us a bit of a hint on this guy. KE?

Warriors v North Queensland Cowboys
Mt Smart Stadium, Penrose NZ
Sunday 1 July 2012, kickoff 11:45am (1:45pm NZ local time)
Live TV: FOX Sports 2 / 2HD

named as starting prop

"We've identified some top young talent in Michael Chee Kam, Clinton Gutherson, Jake Trbojevic and now Ligi, so our future certainly looks bright."

Some fine talent there that's for sure, my only concern is our back row is covered for a few years yet.
And If Stewart re-signs for 3 years, how much patience does Gutherson have?

Jake and Ligi being front rowers will get there chance with a bench spot at some period.

A healthy position to be in none the less.

Looks like we ate going to Do a Melbourne and sign kids and journey men to work with our very talented core of experience players. Smart move.

Good that we are getting some youngsters in forward pack. Have never heard of him though cause the only TC i ever watch every so often would be the Sea Eagles. But good to sign a youngster whose got big reps on him and hopefully fulfills them and been a Kiwi won't miss time for Origin if he gets to that level which is a bonus too

Sao's a fresh signing I'm a bit concerned Sao could crumble under Preasure.

Seen a fair bit of this guy in action, still has a way to go (obviously at his age), but really could be anything with a big off season under his belt and learning from some of the best. Picking up some real good young guns, exciting times.

Sao survived a Shark bite the other week - so should fit in well with the Mighty Manly Men of the Peninsular:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knri3ks-ep8

'You can't beat a Sao - that's a fact!' - banner is ready made for the kiddie when he rocks out in Manly colours :D

The more I think about it the more I think this signing of Sao is a CRACKER.

It will add some flavour to our attack.
Put some STARCH in our go foward.
Put some bite in to our pack.

Cameron said:
Looks like we ate going to Do a Melbourne and sign kids and journey men to work with our very talented core of experience players. Smart move.

Which is really what we've been doing for about a decade.:)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4